Sale Best Seller
Fundamentals of BJJ For Kids by Pete Letsos
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Pete LetsosProfessional Fighter
- Pete lays out a fun and engaging curriculum for young practitioners to learn high level skills through a variety of fun drills, skill based games, and technique breakdowns.
- Learn key safety aspects of training like how to tap, breakfalls, and MORE!
- Build coordination through Jiu-Jitsu drills that kids can use to become a better overall athlete.
- Cover a wide range of basic concepts, submissions, drills, takedown defense, sparring, and BJJ games that students of ALL levels can learn from.
- Develop key self defense techniques that ensure the ability to defend themselves against aggressive attacks.
- BJJ For Kids Is A 3-Part Series Dedicated To Helping BJJ Students Reach Their Full Potential From An Early Age!
|Keeping base drill||0:38|
|Stand up in base||7:20|
|7 year old choke||25:48|
|Defending the choke||33:12|
|Armbar from mount||0|
|How to spar with kids||19:46|
|Closed guard basics||0|
|If your kids still have energy||16:18|