Sale Best Seller
Breaking Down The Snatch Single by Nestor Taffur
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Nestor TaffurProfessional Fighter
Master Every Aspect Of The Single Leg From The Set Up To The Most Advanced Finishing Techniques With Colombian World Team Member And Accomplished Competitor Nestor Taffur
- Tactfully focus on the best hand fighting techniques to put you in a position to finish the single leg.
- Look at the most successful variations from collar ties, underhooks, outside elbow control, and so much more.
- Check out the best snatch single transitions and finishes in the game and watch your success rates with this move skyrocket.
- Explore quick adjustments that will lead to success such as quickly transitioning to a double leg and recover when your opponent sprawls.
- Gain insight of common reactions from your opponent and game a game plan to address them and always be a step ahead.
- Nestor Taffur has used these techniques while competing at the highest of levels, and their efficiency and success speaks for itself!
|Hand fighting Skills. Collar Tie Keys||0:47|
|Wrist and Thumb Block||6:36|
|Outside Elbow Control||17:27|
|Snatch Single Series. Underhook to Power Finish||0|
|Punch and Trip Finish||5:42|
|Body Lock Finish||9:38|
|Switch Off to Double Leg||13:11|
|Finish When Opponent Kicks Away||16:34|
|Recovering When Opponent Sprawls||21:11|
|Finishing When Opponent Goes to Quadpod - Freestyle Specific||29:49|
|Finishing When Opponent Goes to Shin Whizzer||34:14|
|Finishing Through the Middle When Opponent Sprawls||43:50|
|Knee Pound to Cutback||51:14|
|Seatbelt to Limp Arm Finish||56:55|
|Other Seatbelt Options Depending on Opponent's Reaction||1:04:36|