Sale Best Seller
Breaking Through The Judo Stiff Arm by Shintaro Higashi
Develop A Surefire Strategy To Deal With One Of The Most Common Defenses In Judo, The Stiff Arm!!
- Shintaro lends his teaching expertise to dismantling the stiff arm with throws and techniques that exploit your opponent’s defense.
- Use unique entries for tomoe nage that allow you to get inside and underneath your opponent regardless of their defense.
- Develop a strategy against multiple variations of stance so you always have a plan of attack.
- If you can’t work around the stiff arm, Shintaro teaches you how to break through it!
- Stop getting stuck behind your opponent’s stiff arm with Shintaro Higashi!
|Right vs right methodology 1||1:59|
|Right vs right methodology 2||7:58|
|Using tomoe-nage against the stiff arm||13:28|
|Breaking the one-arm post||18:39|
|Breaking the post method 2||23:47|
|Right vs left inside position||0|
|Right vs left outside position||6:27|
|Right vs left Attacking the stiff arm||9:26|
|Defensive posture with hips back||13:42|
|Right vs left hips back||21:33|
|Stiff arm with sleeve grip||7:42|
|Right vs right live||21:01|
|Right vs left live||22:48|