Sale Best Seller
Buster Guard The Omoplata Funnel by Lou Armezzani
Learn Why The Buster Guard Is A Great Go-To Guard For ANY Grappler Looking For Consistent Methods To Control, Sweep, And Submit Your Opponent!
- Attack with non-stop submissions, sweeps, and omoplata entries with Lou’s easy to follow game plan that will make the Buster Guard your new Go-To Guard!
- Armezzani first applied The Buster Guard during his MMA Career, and then went on to refine the position for over a decade!
- Over the detail packed series you will learn how to set up the position anytime you are in closed guard.
- Develop endless attacks once you establish Buster Guard that will funnel your opponent into dangerous territory.
- Control your opponent and force them to react in predictable ways that allow you to capitalize!
|Introduction||0 - 0:34|
|Theory Behind Being On Hip Or Shoulders||0:34 - 3:16|
|Ways To Enter Buster Guard - Hand To Mat||3:16 - 5:10|
|Meat-hook Entry||5:10 - 8:40|
|Hand Through The Hole(Under - Hook)||8:40 - 13:01|
|Failed Flower Sweep/xande Sweep||13:01 - 15:22|
|Throw By||15:22 - 17:49|
|Sao Paulo Pass/under-hook Pass Defense||17:49 - 19:47|
|Submissions And Sweeps - Armlock||19:47 - 22:24|
|Triangle||22:24 - 26:46|
|Kimura And Reverse Triangle||26:46 - 29:41|
|Omoplata Sweep||29:41 - 32:08|
|Omoplata||32:08 - 35:47|
|Stack Armlock/mma Style||35:47 - 38:36|
|Straight Ankle Lock/heel Hook||38:36 - 40:22|
|Auxiliary Systems - Intro||40:22 - 43:16|
|Sit-up Sweep||43:16 - 43:59|
|Mount Control||43:59 - 44:35|
|S-mount Armlocks||44:35 - 45:17|
|Flower Sweep||45:17 - 47:25|
|2 On 1 To The Back||47:25 - 50:11|
|Chase The Armbar||50:11 - 51:33|
|Meat-hook Back Take||51:33 - 52:12|
|Closing||52:12 - 54:15|