Sale Best Seller
Championship Wrestling Fundamentals Cowboy Defense by John Smith
Defend and Counter Wrestling Attacks With This Foolproof Defensive System From The Greatest American Wrestler Ever & Legendary Oklahoma State Head Coach, John Smith
- Control the action by building a defensive foundation that allows you to not only defend but stay on the attack!
- Coach Smith shares his best defensive tactics for the most effective takedowns used at ALL levels.
- Learn to break your opponent’s positioning so they can’t finish even the deepest shot.
- Don’t let your opponent chain their attacks by shutting down your opponent from the very first attack
- Use the next level of sprawl and go behind that John used as an athlete as well as with the storied Oklahoma State wrestling program.
|Value of the Butt Drag - Stuff Head/Heavy Hips||1:02|
|Elbow (Biceps) Trap||25:28|
|Single Leg Ankle Defense||0|
|Swing Single Leg Defense - Re-Route Head||9:17|
|High Single Leg Defense - Elbow Armpit Defense & Wizzard Defense||18:45|
|Single Leg Lift Defense - Pass Head Elbow Pull & Miss Head Wizzard||0|
|Single Leg Lift Defense - Pop Up Elbow Head Defense||12:20|
|High Crotch - Bump & Pass||15:43|
|High Crotch - Catch The Arm Cutting Across||24:26|
|Head, Hands, Forearms Defense||0|
|Outro - Importance of Situational Drilling Vs. Live Drilling - What stage are you in?||14:47|