Sale Best Seller
Collar Tie Attacks and Fundamental Takedowns by Dustin Schlatter
Dominate The Collar Tie By Mastering NCAA Champion Dustin Schlatter’s Unique Slide-Bys, Shrugs, Drags, Ducks, And More!
- Overhaul your overhook with a unique approach to making your opponent vulnerable to multiple takedowns.
- Learn to use the Collar Ties to attack BOTH the upper and lower body.
- Dustin is a 3x All-American and NCAA D-I National Champion, this series covers some of his best takedowns and collar tie attacks.
- Take your game to the next level by always having an option of attack!
- Opponent’s will have a hard time keeping up with your constant onslaught of offense!
|Slide-Bys, Shrugs, Drags and Ducks - 3 Ways to Get the Slide-By - Wrist Watch, Over the Top, Elbow||0:32|
|Overtie Shrug Attack Variations||5:35|
|Collar Tie to Pass-By||9:15|
|Low Level Duck from Elbow Control||13:33|
|Creating Motion and Offensive Attacks From Arm Drags||17:11|
|Collar Tie Offense - Single Leg - Chase the Corner Head Inside Single||20:37|
|Single Leg - Cutback Finish||24:54|
|Single Leg - Finish to the Feet||27:18|
|Misdirection Single to Double||32:26|
|Outside Step High Crotch||34:42|
|High - Crotch Finishes on the Feet||0|
|High - Crotch Low Level Finishes||3:33|
|High - Crotch Crackdown Finishes||8:15|
|Roll the Head Step Outside Offensive Attacks||17:08|
|Overhook Offense - Inside and Outside Fireman's Carry Variations||20:43|
|Throw - By Single||24:48|
|Inside Leg Grab||28:32|
|Trip & Kick Finish Variations||30:45|
|Neutral Defense - Side Step and Limp Leg Go Behind From Single and High Crotch||0|
|Defending Single Leg in the Air||5:56|
|Defending Single Leg - Stuff the Head Sprawl||11:12|
|Front Headlock Offense on the Mat - Short Offense Switch Directions||15:53|
|Cow Catcher Variations||22:13|
|Top Position - Breakdown Getting Weight on the Hands||0|
|Cross Wrist Tilt Series||5:01|
|Cross Wrist Pinning Options||9:19|
|Freestyle Leg Lace||13:02|