Sale Best Seller
Combative Breathing by Bjorn Friedrich
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- After training Jiu Jitsu for over 20 years, Björn Friedrich has compiled a series of powerful technique to help your control your breathing in order to improve your performance in Jiu Jitsu
- Overcome physical and emotional tension and react calmly in every scenario
- Learn not to hold your breath, tense up, or live on your instincts; rather train your breath by applying the techniques in this series
- Take a deep dive into all of the principles of proper breath including the three levels of breathing, continuous breath, breathing intensity and speed, and so much more
- Along with breathing concepts, check out a series of breathing exercises that can be practiced anywhere
- Focus specifically on breathing under tension and start to see dramatic results while you are training
|Intro – How my System works||0|
|The 10 Basic Breathing Principles. Principle No. 1 Diaphragmatic Breathing (Full Belly Breathing)||5:16|
|Principle No. 2 Continuous Breathing||15:30|
|Principle No. 3 The three Levels of Breathing||32:35|
|Principle No. 4 Breathing Intensity & Speed||47:50|
|Principle No. 5 Smooth Breathing||57:42|
|Principle No. 6 Focus on Exhalation||0|
|Principle No. 7 Lead with your Breath||13:12|
|Principle No. 8 Combine Movement and Breathing||18:22|
|Principle No. 9 Breath dictates the Pace||25:06|
|Principle No. 10 Focus your Mind on Breathing||34:22|
|Groundwork – The seven Rolls||41:50|
|Exercises with a Grappling Dummy / Heavy Bag||0|
|Basic Breathing Exercises. Standing Exercises||14:56|
|Standing Breathing Exercises. The Wave||16:57|
|Elbow Figure 8||35:40|
|Breath under Tension. Push Up||40:52|
|Breathing for emotional release||1:10:03|
|What cold water can teach you about breathing||1:25:02|