Combinations For Competition by Colton Brown
Colton BrownProfessional Fighter
- Use Kouchi, Ouchi, Sasae, and Kosoto to set up sophisticated combinations that are easy-to-learn and hard-to-stop!
- Modify your combinations to work from different grips and scenarios.
- Make your combination attacks more efficient by using creative kuzushi that puts your opponent in the perfect place to be thrown!
- Colton Brown cuts out the guesswork on combination techniques by showing you a clear-cut pathway to setting up and executing a wide range of combination throws.
- Force opponents to defend your initial attack, as you work towards your desired throw!
|Kosoto combinations Opposite Side. Kosoto/Osoto||1:17|
|Same Side. Kosoto/Osoto||0|
|Ouchi combinations Opposite Side. Ouchi/Osoto||0|
|Kouchi combinations Same Side. Kouchi/Harai||23:48|
|Sasae combinations Opposite Side (behind back Grip). Sasae/Osoto||0|
|Sasae combinations Same Side (Behind neck Grip). Sasae/Osoto||22:59|
Combinations For Competition Is A 4-Part Series Packed Full Of Next-Level Combinations That Have Been Tested At The Highest Levels Of Competition!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
As much as we’d like to go out and hit our first technique to finish the match, the reality is that if you are facing an equally skilled opponent this is not likely to happen. This is where combinations come in. Much like other combat sports, Judo relies on piling on the offense to overwhelm opponents on your way to victory. Thankfully, International competitor and Olympic athlete Colton Brown is here to break down his battle-tested competition combinations!
With Colton’s 4-part series you will learn how to obtain grips, create kuzushi, and layer on the offense! Learn to make ouchi gari, kouchi gari, kosoto gari, and sasae valuable tools to threaten opponents, force reactions, and set up further attacks. A major theme of the series is to make your first attack as viable as possible. This will force a defensive reaction from opponents and allow you to be prepared for your next attack. Colton teaches how to seamlessly blend from the first attack to the next with his combination system.
Whether you are just beginning your Judo journey or are looking for a competitive advantage, Combinations For Competition is for you! The series not only explores combinations but also modifies these same attacks to work against opponents who are in an opposite-sided stance against you. Brown also details how to handle specific gripping scenarios where you will learn to battle through advantageous grips while still threatening with match-ending combinations!