Sale Best Seller
Competition Transitions For Judo by Ivo Dos Santos
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
ivo dos santosProfessional Fighter
Prepare yourself for competition with slick transitions to defend against throws, finish chokes, and so much more with black belt Ivo Dos Santos!
- Incorporate a series of high level chokes into your arsenal such as a sneaky choke from half guard, Buchanan choke, and so much more.
- Take a detailed look at the most common competition scenarios and be prepared for anything.
- Go over a series of turnover techniques such as the Japanese, Fallon, and Ungvari turnover and make these moves some of your most dominant techniques.
- Master the chop down to break grips or go for a duck under and land the transition before your opponent knows what hit them.
- Check out other high level transitions such as Sumi Gaeshi defense into a guard pass and really start to develop more advanced techniques into your game
|Belly Down Buchanan Choke||3:44|
|Modified Sankaku Jime From top||6:44|
|Half Guard Sneaky Choke||11:44|
|Juji Gatame From Turtle||15:02|
|Ude Garami Sweep From Passed Guard||27:58|
|Cutting Armbar From Guard||31:10|
|Ude Garami From Half Guard||34:28|
|Head & Arm Turnover||11:22|
|Transition Set Ups / Chop Downs||15:59|
|Transitions - 2 on 1 Cross Grip Chop Down||16:37|
|Transitions – Russian Cross Grip Chop Down||17:37|
|Transitions – Duck Under Chop Down||19:05|
|Transitions – Drop Seoi Defence – Lapel Choke||20:49|
|Transitions – Tomoe Nage Defence – Guard Pass Smash||22:52|
|Transitions – Sumi Gaeshi Defence – Guard Pass||24:14|