Sale Best Seller
Crucifix Crane Style by Alberto Crane
- Develop a complete crucifix system with Alberto’s set ups, entries, counters, and endless submissions!
- Take on larger opponents with the Crane style crucifix that allows you to outflank, outwit, and submit.
- Catch your opponent by surprise with straight arm locks and kimuras using your legs!
- Finish opponents face down or roll through for a variety of attacks including undefendable gi chokes.
- Make the crucifix a go-to system with Alberto’s in-depth breakdown!
|High Percentage Entries Into Crucifix - Common Entries To Crucifix||0:38|
|Crucifix Series - Attacking The Turtle||3:05|
|Rear Naked Choke With Gi||6:11|
|Transitioning To Clock Choke||8:30|
|Facing Up Crucifix - Alligator Roll||11:02|
|Series Of Submissions||13:40|
|Overhooking The Arm To Choke||16:05|
|Leg Kimura Flow||20:14|
|Crucifix Trouble Shooting - Never Let Go Of His Arm Or He Will End Up In Side Control||22:11|
|If You Lose The Armbar Transition To Side Control And To Back Take Chokes||23:35|
|If He Doesn’t Let Go Of His Grip In Leg Kimura Let Him Come Up To Distract Him From His Grip (Leg Kimura Flow)||25:38|
|If He Traps Your Legs In Crucifix To Stop Your Armbars , You Counter With Half Nelson To Open Up The Legs||26:48|
|Crucifix Counters - Crucifix Facing Up Bridging Into Legs Connecting Hands Trapping His Legs Facing Up||29:11|
|Crucifix Counter From Turtle||30:43|
|Sliding Underneath And Going Backwards||32:04|
|More Crucifix Attacks - Irakli Mgeladze's Crucifix Leg Kimura||33:09|
|Crucifix Front Roll Leg Kimura||35:53|