Sale Best Seller
Darcissist by Bill Cooper
Bill “The Grill” Cooper Shows You How To Start Finding The Darce From Everywhere And Teaches All The Best Setups And Finishes To His One-Of-A-Kind Arm Triangle Attack
- Incorporate the darce into your stand up game with a sneaky setup from sprawling on a takedown.
- Learn how to find this submission from half guard with top notch techniques from deep half and setups off the knee slice.
- Make side control your best friend and attack the darce whether you are on the top or the bottom.
- Study this complete guide to the darce choke from turtle and submit your opponent before they have the chance to stall and catch their breath.
- Land a nasty darce as a guard passing counter your opponents won’t see coming.
- Check out some awesome and unsuspecting finishes from defensive positions such when you are defending the back.
|Introduction to darce||0:21|
|Stand up/sprawl - Darce from double waist sprawl control||6:21|
|Single leg darce options||17:30|
|Half Guard - Knee slice||22:42|
|Side control - Countering the single||0|
|Darce counter passing||10:35|
|North south - Darce from north south||0|
|Turtle - Darce from turtle||4:04|
|Arse to darce||9:54|
|Anaconda to darce||16:05|
|Back - Backtake (defense)||21:31|