Sale Best Seller
Defense Made Easy by Ed Ruth
3-time NCAA Champ Ed Ruth Is Back Again To Show The Wrestling Defenses That Will Leave Your Opponents Out Of Ideas!
- Defend the most effective takedowns in wrestling with Ed Ruth’s help. Shut down chain wrestling with creative counter wrestling and re-attacks.
- Use insider tips that Ruth crafted during his time at Penn State, and further honed as an MMA standout.
- Dominate the mat by using Ed’s battle-tested defensive techniques to take on the best takedowns in the game.
- Even tough positions like rear standing become defendable with Ruth’s reversals.
- Use effective drills and battle test techniques to become even HARDER to take down!
|Defensive Intro and Defending Single and High Crotch - Intro||0|
|Introduction to Defense From Space||0:40|
|Head Blocking to Knee Sprawl||2:21|
|Head Inside Single Baseline Defense||4:06|
|Head Outside Single - Switch Head Inside||7:12|
|Defending High Crotch - Crotch Lock Roll||9:46|
|Defending High Crotch - Beat the Shoulder||14:19|
|Crackdown Defense - Scoot the Corner||17:11|
|Crackdown Defense - Cradle||22:25|
|Defending High Crotch to Re-Attack||28:10|
|Defending Head Inside Single to Re-Attack||31:49|
|Defending Single Leg in the Air - Lift Elbows/Foot to Ground||34:29|
|Defending Single Leg in the Air - Ankle Pick||38:37|
|Defending Single Leg in the Air - Arm Drag||43:29|
|Defending Low Single - Fall Off and Kick the Armpit||49:30|
|Defending Low Single - Step Over||52:20|
|Defending Low Single - Trap the Head Cradle||55:13|
|Defending Single Leg When Man Comes out the Back||57:40|
|Double Leg Defense - Baseline Defense||0|
|Jump Over the Top||2:51|
|Body Lock Roll Through||5:36|
|Defending the Rear Standing Position - Control the Hands, Break the Lock||0|
|Lace the Leg, Break the Lock||2:54|
|Step Behind Peterson||9:35|
|Bonus: Double Leg - Cartwheel Drill||13:09|