Sale Best Seller
Dirty Darcing by Jeff Glover
Submit from anywhere with these weird chokes made up by the innovative and creative ADCC medalist Jeff Glover.
- Learn the best ways to lock up and finish the darce choke with Jeff’s special variations, including the darce, the marce, and the farce.
- Now, you can learn this crazy style (and why it really works) from the man who proved it himself, Jeff Glover.
- Now is your chance to learn these moves that he invented and perfected himself, so you can add them to your game and surprise your next training partner.
- With entries into these air-tight submissions from top, bottom, standing, even from other submissions, you’ll be finishing more people faster than ever, without burning out your arms squeezing.
- Become more dangerous from everywhere
|Palm Deep & Short Arm/Forearm Darce||0 - 2:04|
|TOP DARCE - Front Head lock - Darce||2:04 - 7:05|
|Marce||7:05 - 9:07|
|Farce||9:07 - 13:51|
|Top side mount - North south||13:51 - 16:44|
|Aoki||16:44 - 21:18|
|Top Half||21:18 - 24:28|
|Knee shield||24:28 - 28:35|
|Triangle to Darce||0 - 5:15|
|Darce to Triangle||5:15 - 8:48|
|Monoplata D’arce||8:48 - 12:24|
|Mad Darce||12:24 - 14:49|
|Failed Heisman||14:49 - 19:33|
|BOTTOM DARCE - Sit out to darce||0 - 4:35|
|Fly trap||4:35 - 9:49|
|Ushi-bla-bla-toshi to Darce||9:49 - 12:48|
|Knee bar escape||12:48 - 18:12|
|Arm drag||18:12 - 21:55|
|Darceoplata||21:55 - 24:57|
|SINGLE LEG DARCE - Standing||24:57 - 29:07|
|Top side||29;07 - 32:37|
|Top mount||32:37 - 35:28|
|Conclusion||35:28 - 36:07|