Sale Best Seller
Diverse Pathways To Armbars And Chokes by Luis Heredia
- Longtime black belt and multiple time Pan Am champion Luis Heredia, shares his favorite surprise attacks for a wide range of armbars and chokes.
- Learn to attack with a variety of armbars and chokes from over 7 different positions/scenarios.
- Cover unique gripping methods and finishing variations that will help increase your submission rate.
- Chain your attacks together to overwhelm the opposition with clear-cut combinations!
- Utilize surprise attacks from both standing and guard pulling scenarios.
- Secure armbars and chokes from both bottom and top positions by following Heredia’s battle tested submission sequences!
|PART 1 - Introduction||0|
|Arm bars, chokes and wrist locks from standing up grips||1:21|
|Arm bars and chokes from pulling guard||30:48|
|Armbars and chokes from closed guard||0|
|Armbars and chokes from butterfly guard||18:06|
|Simple armbars and chokes from cross side||26:37|
|PART 2 - Introduction||0|
|Knee on belly with armbars||1:06|
|Chokes from half guard||0|
|Releasing the alligator / closing||9:38|