Diverse Pathways To Armbars And Chokes by Luis Heredia
Luis HerediaProfessional Fighter
- Longtime black belt and multiple time Pan Am champion Luis Heredia, shares his favorite surprise attacks for a wide range of armbars and chokes.
- Learn to attack with a variety of armbars and chokes from over 7 different positions/scenarios.
- Cover unique gripping methods and finishing variations that will help increase your submission rate.
- Chain your attacks together to overwhelm the opposition with clear-cut combinations!
- Utilize surprise attacks from both standing and guard pulling scenarios.
- Secure armbars and chokes from both bottom and top positions by following Heredia’s battle tested submission sequences!
|PART 1 - Introduction||0|
|Arm bars, chokes and wrist locks from standing up grips||1:21|
|Arm bars and chokes from pulling guard||30:48|
|Armbars and chokes from closed guard||0|
|Armbars and chokes from butterfly guard||18:06|
|Simple armbars and chokes from cross side||26:37|
|PART 2 - Introduction||0|
|Knee on belly with armbars||1:06|
|Chokes from half guard||0|
|Releasing the alligator / closing||9:38|
Diverse Pathways To Armbars And Chokes Looks To Shake Up Your Normal Approach To Snagging Submissions With Luis Heredia’s Unique Methodology To Finishing Fights With Technique!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Armbars and chokes have been around since the beginning of combat. Their evolution up until this point is nothing short of amazing. That said, landing consistent submissions can be easier said than done! Luis Heredia, a Rickson Gracie black belt, looks to provide a new and unique approach to landing armbars and chokes. His series, Diverse Pathways To Armbars And Chokes, looks to provide easy-to-learn tweaks and adjustments to make your armbars and chokes much more efficient.
Luis Heredia earned his Jiu-Jitsu black belt in 1995 from Rickson Gracie. After earning his black belt he went on to secure many prestigious competition titles, and established Maui Jiu-Jitsu in Hawaii. In that time Luis has seen the evolution of the sport grow exponentially, and has continued to refine his battle tested skills.
With his latest instructional he looks to provide grapplers of ALL levels an advantage over their opponents by providing innovative details on securing armbars and chokes. You will be amazed at how small adjustments can make your classic armbar immediately more effective. Learn how to master the lapel with Heredia’s next level details on choking mechanics. The series covers concepts that apply across the spectrum of grappling. This means the details you learn early on in the series will carry over to different positions and scenarios. Heredia’s approach is great for folks who are looking for a crystal clear approach to being more offensive from closed guard, butterfly guard, bottom half guard, standing, and MORE!