Sale Best Seller
Dominating With MMA Wrestling by George Hickman
Former Division I Wrestler, Fighter And Current MMA Coach George Hickman Dives Deep Into His Technical Wrestling Systems Designed Specifically For MMA!
- Understand the importance and difference in distancing when applying wrestling techniques in MMA.
- Use strikes to set up takedowns such as the jab into high crotch step across variation shown in this series.
- Explore your head outside single options from both offensive and defensive situations.
- Check out the head outside double from numerous positions as well, and start to make these takedown transitions second nature in your game.
- George has high level experience in both wrestling and MMA, and has used his success and widespread knowledge to create a system that leaves room for nothing but success.
|Head inside single||0|
|Head Outside Single - Offensively - Jab into high crotch step across||0|
|High Crotch Step Across||9:21|
|Defensively - Lead up elbow into high crotch crack down||20:38|
|Cross hook high crotch step across||28:01|
|Head opposite side double leg - Offensively||0|
|Saw jab into head opposite side double leg||9:32|
|Defensively - Right hand into head opposite side double leg||17:52|
|Back elbow head opposite side double leg||26:44|