Sale Best Seller
Ducks In Flight by Gabriel Austin Daffron
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Diversify Your Attacks With Effective Methods For Jumping And Pulling Guard With “Duck Jitsu” Competitor Gabriel Austin Daffron
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy of “ducks in flight” and immediately apply it to your approach to Jiu Jitsu.
- Perfect and problem solve your Iminari roll and 50/50 roll to make them as effective as possible.
- Go over every detail of the Kani Basami including footwork, open and closed stances, takedowns, drills, and so much more.
- Master a series of guard pulls from a number of different positions such as from collar ties, Russian ties, over unders, and more.
- Become dangerous from the front headlock and throw your partner with ease using the Uchi Mata and other high level techniques.
|Ducks in Flight Philosphy||0:58|
|Gym Etiquette Kani Basami||2:36|
|Kani Basami Spotting Partner with Single Leg||3:35|
|Kani Basami Footwork Open Stance||5:47|
|Kani Basami Closed Stance||6:59|
|Kani Basami Drill||9:17|
|Arm Bar from Collar Tie||13:20|
|Ryan Hall-50/50 Roll||19:00|
|Dilemma between 50/50 roll and Imanari||24:41|
|Hand Post Duck Under||0|
|Transition to Submission Off Rear Body Lock||1:17|
|Thumb down arm drag guard pull||6:26|
|Head Post Counter Arm Drag||11:46|
|Arm drag Mechanics Without jump||17:00|
|Baseball Slide Guard Pull||19:40|
|Outside Tie Tricep Guard Pull||22:14|
|Collar tie Outside Guard Pull||25:02|
|Muay Thai Clinch Guard Pull||0|
|Russian Tie Guard Pull||4:05|
|Over Under Guard Pull||11:02|
|Club Underhook Series Crow Hop Single Leg||15:01|
|Club Underhook Series Single Leg Standing Heel Hook||21:45|
|Club Underhook Snap Down into Front Headlock||27:55|
|Front Headlock Series 10 Finger Grip to Sumi Gaeshi||0|
|Front Headlock Series Throw By||4:30|
|Ankle Pick Front Head Lock Series||5:19|
|Club Underhook Uchi Mada||8:58|
|Uchi Mada Overhook||11:36|
|Club Underhook Single to Uchi Mada||16:57|
|Reactive Verus Proactive Gripping Drill||21:34|