Sale Best Seller
Dynamic No Gi 50/50 by Jason Rau
- Jason Rau is a black belt under Matt Serra and has trained with many Renzo Gracie Academy black belts including John Danaher!
- This series is dedicated to all aspects of the no-gi 50/50 guard including dealing with different stances, attacking with sweeps, securing submissions, and even how to defend the 50/50!
- Along with his top-tier competition accolades, Jason is an excellent instructor with the ability to take complex concepts and make them useable for grapplers of ALL levels.
- Jason dedicates a large section of the instructional to one of the most powerful moves in combat, the heel hook!
- Learn to secure the heel hook from a variety of situations and scenarios with a systematic approach for following the heel and securing the submission.
- Rau includes both basic and advanced techniques for people who are new to the 50/50, one of the most powerful guards in Jiu-Jitsu!
- Unlock The Full Potential Of Your 50/50 Guard With Jason Rau And His 4-Part Series Dedicated To All Aspects Of The No-Gi 50/50!
|50/50 Double Seated - Basic Offense/Defense - Introduction to Position/General Goals/Order of Priority||0:37|
|Foot Separation - Undercross/Arch Grip||5:26|
|Foot Separation - Inside Grip/Arch Grip||9:16|
|Foot Separation - Thumb Down/C Grip Lower Calf||11:19|
|Heel Slipping - Fighting the Hands||13:30|
|Heel Slipping - Secondary Foot/Forcing Opponent to a Shoulder||18:17|
|Hiding Your Heel - Laces Down and Spinning/Coming to a Knee||22:39|
|Finishing Mechanics - Proper Heel Bite/Leg Positioning||27:53|
|50/50 Double Seated - Advanced Offense/Defense - Backside 50/50 Principals - Finishing and Following||0|
|Backside 50/50 Defense - Back Stepping and Protecting Your Knee||6:59|
|Following the Heel - Shoulder Roll||11:17|
|Following the Heel - Inversion||17:19|
|Following the Heel - Outside Spin to Backside 50/50||19:53|
|Following the Heel - Outside Spin to Kneebar||24:26|
|Following the Heel - Back Step to Stomp Bolo||27:56|
|Following the Heel - Inside Heist to Stop the Roll||32:41|
|Advanced Hand Fighting Tactics - Creating Separation to Finish||37:26|
|Advanced Defense - Clearing Feet to Come Forward/Heel Slip||44:40|
|Getting Inside Knee Position First - Heisting||50:19|
|Opponent on a Knee/Standing in 50/50 - General Positioning - Ways to Grip/Lock Legs||0|
|General Positioning - Inside vs Outside Spin/ Inside Spin to Backside 50/50||5:52|
|Outside Spin to Backside 50/50/Kneebar||12:34|
|Transitioning to 70/30||15:27|
|Dealing with Back Take||19:28|
|Kneeling/Standing in 50/50 - General Positioning - Avoiding Inside/Outside Spins||0|
|Back Stepping to Inside Heel Hook||4:09|
|Spinning to Top Side Saddle/Back Take||7:57|
|Stomp Bolo (Routolo Back Take)||12:40|
|Extracting Your Leg||17:04|