Dynamic Wrestling Trips and Kick-Ups by Kendall Cross
Kendall CrossProfessional Fighter
Use These Highly Effective Trips and Kick Ups To Create Reliable, Effective Takedowns With These Moves From Olympic Champion Kendall Cross!
- Learn dynamic wrestling trips and kick-ups from Olympic Gold Medalist and NCAA Champion, Kendall Cross
- Cross is the head coach at the NYC Regional Training Center and works closely with athletes like Frank Chamizo
- Set up the inside trip, the outside trip, and kick-up techniques from almost anywhere with Olympic level details and high-level instruction
- Master special drills to help you with your footwork and create new muscle memory
|Breakdown of the Inside Trip - Introduction to the Inside Trip||1:05|
|Square the Hips Toe Never Touches||6:26|
|The Inside Trip (complete technique head-side Over/Under) - Tieup Through Finish||9:17|
|The Inside Trip (complete technique far-side Over/Under)||17:47|
|Importance of Squaring Up Your Hips||23:41|
|Inside Trip From Double Overhooks - Setup From Man's Bearhug||24:32|
|Inside Trip From Double Overhooks - Setup From Man's Single Leg||28:41|
|Inside Trip From 2 on 1||30:07|
|Inside Trip from Front Headlock||34:14|
|Breakdown of the Outside Trip - Introduction to the Outside Trip||0|
|Using a Momentum Line||5:45|
|Outside Trip From Under/Over||8:12|
|Importance of Raising Your Elbow||11:53|
|Outside Trip From Double Overs||13:33|
|Outside Trip From Body Lock||15:22|
|Outside Trip From Front Headlock||21:03|
|Chain Wrestling Outside Trip to Inside Trip||24:21|
|Body Lock to Headlock||26:12|
|Philosophy Behind Inside and Outside Trips||30:57|
|Breakdown of the Whizzer Kick-Up - Whizzer Kick-Up From the Feet||0|
|Whizzer Kick-Up Progression to Ankle Pick||8:20|
|Whizzer Kick-Up From the Mat||11:48|
|Repetition Footwork Drills||18:40|
Use These Highly Effective Trips and Kick Ups To Create Reliable, Effective Takedowns With These Moves From Olympic Champion Kendall Cross
What Will You Learn?
With Dynamic Wrestling Kick-ups and Trips you’ll receive WORLD CLASS INSTRUCTION from Olympic Gold medalist and the head coach of the NYC Regional Training Center, Kendall Cross, on how to efficiently set-up trips and implement incredible kick-up strategies that will add tremendous value to your takedown game! With these proven high-level concepts, techniques, and philosophies, scoring the trip and using kick-up techniques to SURPRISE AND DOMINATE your opponents will be easier than ever!
Get Inside Details on the Inside Trip!
You’ll receive a detailed overview at the beginning of each of the 3 parts, breaking down the most important elements of the inside trip, the outside trip, and the whizzer pick-up. You’ll use double over hooks, body locks, the front headlock, a strong whizzer, and much more to get the job done in this incredibly specialized series dedicated to trips and kick-ups. You'll receive GOLD MEDAL PHILOSOPHY AND CONCEPTS and even finish up with some great drills to help you commit these highly efficient themes to muscle memory!
Attack From Unorthodox Positions For Big Trips
This is your chance to learn from one of the best wrestlers in the world. Cross’s resume speaks for itself and with Olympic Gold being the crowning achievement of his career, he’s more than qualified to guide you on this highly specialized journey and help you BECOME A MORE SKILLED WRESTLER!
Learn Key Details Behind How To Get The Most Impact
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Breakdown of the Inside Trip
- Introduction of the Inside Trip
- Square Hips Toe Never Touches
- The Inside Trip (Complete Technique Head-Side Over/Under) - Tieup Through Finish
- The Inside Trip (Complete Technique Far-Side Over/Under)
- Importance of Squaring Up Your Hips
- Inside Trip From Double Overhooks - Setup from Man's Bearhug
- Inside Trip From Double Overhooks - Setup from Man's Single Leg
- Inside Trip From 2 on 1
- Inside Trip From Front Headlock
- Breakdown of the Outside Trip
- Introduction to the Outside Trip
- Using A Momentum Line
- Outside Trip From Under/Over
- Importance of Raising Your Elbows
- Outside Trip From Double Overs
- Outside Trip From Body Lock
- Outside Trip From Front Headlock
- Chain Wrestling Outside Trip to Inside Trip
- Body Lock to Headlock
- Philosophy Behind Inside and Outside Trips
Breakdown of the Whizzer Kick-Up
- Whizzer Kick-Up From The Feet
- Whizzer Kick-Up Progression to Ankle Pick
- Whizzer Kick-Up From the Mat
- Repetition Footwork Drills
So, What Does It Cost?