Sale Best Seller
Effective Transitions by Garry St. Leger
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Gary St LegerProfessional Fighter
Discover the Perfect Blend of Judo and Jiu-Jitsu as You Supercharge Your Transitional Game with 3-Time US National Judo Champion and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Garry St. Leger
- Beijing Olympic Alternate Garry St. Leger began training at the age of 8 years old and has since secured multiple prestigious titles in the Judo circuit, including 3 National Titles, 3 Pan Am Medals, and more
- Garry St. Leger is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Renzo Gracie and John Danaher making him a uniquely skilled martial artist with an expansive toolbox
- Learn masterful transitions and techniques as you blend two of the worlds most effective martial arts to create a more dangerous and effective arsenal
- Combine Olympic level takedowns and throws with devastating submissions and multiple attacks that will help you bridge the gap from takedown to finish with an increased level of effectiveness
- Utilize your opponents failed attacks to capitalize on opportunities to mount your own offense using Leger’s reliable techniques and world class instruction
- All ranks looking for high quality takedowns mixed with top tier BJJ technique will find the perfect blueprints for blending these two arts under the guidance of a revered instructor
|Basic transitions from feet to floor - Osoto-Gari to Arm Bar/Kimura||0|
|Drop Seoi-Nage to Kimura/Pin||7:02|
|Tai-Otoshi to Kimura||13:34|
|De-Ashi-Barai to Kimura/Armbar/Pin||19:55|
|Soto-Makikomi to Straight Arm Bar||27:06|
|Knockdown to Subs and Pins - Foot Sweep to Clock Choke||0|
|Sasae to Bow and Arrow Choke||6:38|
|Kouchi-Gari to Clock Choke||15:52|
|Russian Over-the-Back Grip to Waki-Gatame||22:31|
|Russian 2-on-1 to Gerbi Choke (Peruvian Necktie)||29:06|
|Recovery Attacks - Ouchi-Gari Recovery with Pendulum Sweep||0|
|Recovery from 2-on-1 Russian to School Boy Roll||5:21|
|Ouchi-Gari Recovery into Arm Bar||11:43|
|Recovery from Russian 2-on-1 into Waki-Gatame||17:09|
|Ouchi-Gari Recovery into Ude-Gatame||22:33|
|Opponents’ Failed Attacks into Submissions - Failed Drop Seoi-Nage into Clock Choke||0|
|Failed Drop Seoi-Nage into Straight Armbar||5:50|
|Failed Tomoe-Nage into Straight Arm Bar||11:14|