Sale Best Seller
Effective Variation For Beginners by Skyler Cummings
- Build a formidable system of attack when the battle is on the mat with Skyler’s hard to stop ne waza attacks.
- Develop sophisticated sankaku/armlock combinations that are easy-to-learn, yet surprisingly effective!
- Use battle-tested standing combinations Skyler has used in international competition!
- Master individual throws like tai otoshi, ouchi gari, osoto gari, uchi mata, and more.
- Learn to combine these throws into hard-to-stop combinations that force opponents to defend in a way that compliments the next technique in your combination!
- Develop a rock-solid foundation that is PERFECT for beginners and veterans alike, with Skyler Cummings!
Build A Well-Rounded Approach With BOTH Standing And Grounded Techniques With 2x World Team Member And 14x Jr National Champ Skyler Cummings!
|Newaza - Regular Sankaku||0:33|
|Sankaku from Juji-Gatame||9:38|
|Sankaku from Guard Position||14:05|
|Sankaku when opponent postures up||17:53|
|Sankaku to Juji-Gatame||20:57|
|Tachi-Waza - One-Handed Tai-Otoshi||25:00|
|Ouchi-Gari to Tai-Otoshi||28:21|
|Tai-Otoshi to Uchimata||31:45|
|Osoto-Gari from Over-the-Top Cross Grip||42:31|