Sale Best Seller
First Impression Specialist by Eliot Marshall
- Eliot Marshall is a former UFC fighter, best selling author, and co-owner of Easton Training Center.
- Use proven strategies to gain and retain new students for your Martial Arts business.
- Build a culture based on core values that make students feel welcome and encouraged!
- Learn to utilize constructive communication to establish rapport with your students.
- Understand the finer details of business including appointment setting and follow-ups in a way that proactively engages new students.
- Set up introductory classes that provide new practitioners with a clear layout of your program and how it can benefit them.
- Master the art of the front desk and build a welcoming community that you can cultivate and grow!
|Module 1: Culture||10:43|
|Lesson 1: What Does Culture Mean in a Martial Arts School?||13:55|
|Lesson 2: How Did Easton Build Culture?||21:11|
|Lesson 3: Core Values & Vision||23:41|
|Module 2: Customer Relationship Management||0|
|Lesson 1: What is a CRM?||1:25|
|Lesson 2: Mindbody||4:32|
|Module 3: Communication||0|
|Lesson 1: Vocab Tone Body Language||1:47|
|Lesson 2: Build Rapport||9:13|
|Module 4: Sales Funnel||0|
|Lesson 1: Initial Contact||2:10|
|Lesson 2: Appointment Setting||3:00|
|Lesson 3: No Show Follow Up||5:35|
|Module 5: First Meeting||0|
|Lesson 1: The Greeting||4:32|
|Lesson 2: The Paperwork||7:45|
|Lesson 3: Introductory First Class||9:14|
|Lesson 4: After the First Class||11:07|
|Module 6: The Close||0|
|Lesson 1: Sales Process||1:30|
|Lesson 2: The Trial Month||4:26|
|Lesson 3: No Sale Follow Up||13:15|
|Module 7: First Six Weeks||0|
|Lesson 1: 2 Week Follow Up||1:55|
|Lesson 2: 4 Week Follow Up||3:12|
|Lesson 3: 6 Week Follow Up||5:36|
|First Impression Specialists: Course Wrap Up||8:21|