First Impression Specialist by Eliot Marshall
Eliot MarshallProfessional Fighter
- Eliot Marshall is a former UFC fighter, best selling author, and co-owner of Easton Training Center.
- Use proven strategies to gain and retain new students for your Martial Arts business.
- Build a culture based on core values that make students feel welcome and encouraged!
- Learn to utilize constructive communication to establish rapport with your students.
- Understand the finer details of business including appointment setting and follow-ups in a way that proactively engages new students.
- Set up introductory classes that provide new practitioners with a clear layout of your program and how it can benefit them.
- Master the art of the front desk and build a welcoming community that you can cultivate and grow!
|Module 1: Culture||10:43|
|Lesson 1: What Does Culture Mean in a Martial Arts School?||13:55|
|Lesson 2: How Did Easton Build Culture?||21:11|
|Lesson 3: Core Values & Vision||23:41|
|Module 2: Customer Relationship Management||0|
|Lesson 1: What is a CRM?||1:25|
|Lesson 2: Mindbody||4:32|
|Module 3: Communication||0|
|Lesson 1: Vocab Tone Body Language||1:47|
|Lesson 2: Build Rapport||9:13|
|Module 4: Sales Funnel||0|
|Lesson 1: Initial Contact||2:10|
|Lesson 2: Appointment Setting||3:00|
|Lesson 3: No Show Follow Up||5:35|
|Module 5: First Meeting||0|
|Lesson 1: The Greeting||4:32|
|Lesson 2: The Paperwork||7:45|
|Lesson 3: Introductory First Class||9:14|
|Lesson 4: After the First Class||11:07|
|Module 6: The Close||0|
|Lesson 1: Sales Process||1:30|
|Lesson 2: The Trial Month||4:26|
|Lesson 3: No Sale Follow Up||13:15|
|Module 7: First Six Weeks||0|
|Lesson 1: 2 Week Follow Up||1:55|
|Lesson 2: 4 Week Follow Up||3:12|
|Lesson 3: 6 Week Follow Up||5:36|
|First Impression Specialists: Course Wrap Up||8:21|
First Impression Specialists Is A 7-part Masterclass On How To Run A Successful Martial Arts Business From Eliot Marshall!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Former UFC fighter, and world-class BJJ competitor Eliot Marshall sets out in his latest instructional to provide a clear cut strategy on how to run a successful martial arts business. Many martial arts practitioners already possess the skills to teach high-level martial arts but lack the skills on the business side of things. Eliot Marshall is a best-selling author and co-owner of Easton Training Center, and he has an easy-to-follow program that anyone can use to gain and retain new students!
The front desk is where the initial contact will be made and is an essential, yet overlooked aspect that every successful martial arts school needs! Eliot starts the series with one of the most essential concepts to running a successful martial arts business, how to create a welcoming community from the very first impression. Learn communication strategies that will help you build rapport with students to make them feel valuable as a part of your community.
The “sales” process is quite different in the realm of martial arts schools, and can be a difficult aspect for people to master. Eliot’s series will help you create a system that welcomes new students, set initial introductory classes, and how to follow up with students. This process will help you keep students involved and encouraged to be an active member of your community. Simplify the sales process by building off a perfect first impression and a well structured martial arts program, laid out by business and martial arts expert Eliot Marshall!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?