Sale Best Seller
First Principles Submissions Defense Volume 1: Arm Locks by Stephen Whittier
Third Degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Stephen Whittier Dives Into The Most Effective And Efficient Ways To Defend Against Upper Body Submissions, So You Can Stay Calm And Escape With Technique!
- Start by understanding the general principles of defending against submissions and learn how to apply them into your game.
- Learn the concept of preventing arm isolation and leave your opponent with no options for attacks before you even have to start defending.
- Check out numerous variations of armbar defense from all types of positions and master the hitchhiker escape.
- Look at the difference between cross body and north south kimura defense.
- Master other high level defenses to americanas, omoplatas, bicep slicers, and so much more.
- Make sure your submission defense is up to par and learn how to defend in the most efficient way possible.
|First principles of submission defense||0:55|
|Simply doing a complex system||4:08|
|Mounted Americana defense||12:38|
|Preventing arm isolation||20:23|
|Both legs over sandwiching opponents leg||0|
|Both legs over threading arm over leg||8:39|
|Both legs over feet below the arm||12:31|
|Both legs over feet above the arm||17:00|
|Bicep slicer defense||22:28|
|Cross body kimura defense||0|
|Details on posture and creating rotation||7:42|
|North south kimura defense||12:33|
|North south kimura arm sandwiched||20:47|
|Cross body Straight arm lock defense||25:33|
|Closed guard armbar defense||0|
|Omoplata inside roll defense||15:58|
|Omoplata iron pillow defense||20:34|