Sale Best Seller
The Full Guard A Relic Remastered Volume 1: Fundamental Concepts and Submissions by Josh Moody
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
josh moodyProfessional Fighter
Understand The Fundamentals Of The Full Guard And Grasp Exactly What It Takes To Break Down Their Defenses And Finish Submissions With Josh Moody
- Dive into the fundamentals of the closed guard and cover topics such as the use of the guard and the center line.
- Learn the proper ways to break posture and hand fight, and utilize the three directions of movements to start setting up killer attacks.
- Effortlessly flow through the armbar, omoplata, triangle sequence and familiarize your body with these movements to hit them everytime in a match.
- Check out some of the other great attacking options from the closed guard such as the kimura and the monkey guard back take.
- Come full circle with your understanding of the full guard and make it one of your most dangerous positions.
|Section 1: Fundamental Concepts and Grips - The Guard||12:51|
|Why full guard||16:29|
|The Center Line||22:18|
|Three Directions of Movement||10:46|
|Section 2: Fundamental Submissions and Follow ups - Armbar||0|
|Big Three Transition Drill||43:03|
|Monkey guard back take||15:33|