Fundamental Judo Mastery by Yarden Gerbi
Yarden GerbiProfessional Fighter
Fundamental Judo that Works From Beginner To Even the Highest Levels
- World Class Judoka Yarden Gerbi Shows the Secrets That Will Make Your Fundamentals Work No Matter Where You Are In the Sort
- With good position and effective mat work, you can learn how to win with the basics like Yarden did against the best of the best
- From the beginners who are still working to understand the basics to the experienced judokas who want to learn from a world champion, this is a series with something that everyone can use to level up their takedowns
- Learn the angles, grips, and set ups that have worked for her at the elite levels that you won’t learn anywhere else
- Give your judo a huge upgrade with a plan on how to grip and move, with the fundamentals
- Every exchange in judo comes down to fundamentals
|Koshi Garuma||0 - 3:40|
|Uchimata||3:40 - 7:38|
|Uchimata From Outside||7:38 - 12:45|
|Sagui Nagi (Tani Otoshi)||12:45 - 17:49|
|Uchimata Counter||17:49 - 25:01|
|Ko Ouchi Ouchi Gari Combination||25:01 - 30:23|
|Ko Soto Gake Right vs Left||30:23 - 31:35|
|Osoto Gari Right vs Right||0 - 4:32|
|Uke Goshi Left||4:32 - 10:06|
|Tai Otoshi||10:06 - 13:05|
|Osoto Gari Maki Komi||13:05 - 15:32|
|Uchimata Maki Komi||15:32 - 18:06|
|Ogoshi Maki Komi||18:06 - 20:23|
|Left Seionage Right vs Left||20:23 - 23:47|
|Left Ippon Osoto Right vs Left||23:47 - 27:18|
|Sode Tsurikomi Goshi Right vs Left||27:18 - 31:30|
|Sode with Osoto Gari Right vs Left||0 - 4:41|
|Gripping - Controlling Opponents Sleeve from High Hand Right vs Right||4:41 - 11:30|
|Gripping - Freeing your own sleeve Right vs Right||11:30 - 14:49|
|Gripping - Cross Grip Feed To Post||14:49 - 17:29|
|Gripping - Breaking down opponents post Left vs Right||17:29 - 21:49|
|Gripping - How to keep inside control||21:49 - 23:29|
|Gripping - How to confuse your opponent Right vs Right||23:29 - 25:10|
|Transition Into Basic Choke||25:10 - 31:08|
|Gerbi Choke||0 - 4:39|
|Basic turn over to osekomi||4:39 - 8:32|
|Saesai Tsurikomi Ashi||8:32 - 12:46|
|How to practice and react to Ashiwaza||12:46 - 15:15|
|Combination Sesai Tsurikomi Ashi and Osoto Gari||15:15 - 18:36|
|Ashiwaza Left vs Right||18:36 - 23:21|
|Combination – Koshi Garuma to Ouchi Gari||23:21 - 26:20|
Fundamental Judo that Works From Beginner To Even the Highest Levels
World Class Judoka Yarden Gerbi Shows the Secrets That Will Make Your Fundamentals Work No Matter Where You Are In the Sort
Ouchi Gari by Yarden Gerbi:
What Will You Learn?
Learn the fundamentals behind one of the world’s toughest styles with Olympic medalist and World Champion Yarden Gerbi! With good position and effective mat work, you can learn how to win with the basics like Yarden did against the best of the best. Build your judo from the ground up with this new 4-volume series where one of the best judokas of her generation shows the techniques that really work.
From the beginners who are still working to understand the basics to the experienced judokas who want to learn from a world champion, this is a series with something that everyone can use to level up their takedowns.
Get your judo blueprint here as Yarden teaches the gripping sequences, throws, trips, and newaza that she has made into a world championship-calibur style. With a stubborn focus on the basics, Yarden made a career out of gripping to her best positions and relying on fundamental throws done well, and a hugely effective ground game. Now, these tricks and combinations are here, explained in detail by Gerbi herself. Learn all of these masterful details on all 4-volumes of this set.
Learn to use your hips the right way with Yarden’s guide on some of her favorite throws. With big throws, effective seio nages, and foot sweep combinations that leave people tripping over both feet, Gerbi shows how to set up, execute, and finish these big throws (and many more) with leverage and technique instead of brute strength. With some of the most effective and common throws in all of judo explained here in deep detail, you can hit the mats confident that these moves will work with enough practice.
Grip the right ways and win with Yarden Gerbi’s kumikata methods that keep her in the best positions, ready to launch her partner. Keep your collars and sleeves free, keep inside control, and confuse your opponents with these useful and efficient grip fighting tricks. Your grips are the most basic and most important control in all of judo, so these lessons from a World Champion are hugely important!
Dominate on the ground with Yarden Gerbi’s brand of aggressive and effective mat work, including her signature Gerbi choke that has brought her such success. With the newaza that is gold medal certified, get the step-by-step instructions behind the chokes and turns that every judoka needs in their arsenal.
Combining your fundamental grips and throws with these powerful submissions on the ground will turn you into a complete judoka with an answer from any position.
So What Is On This Series?
- Build up your skillset from the feet with Yarden’s instruction around some of her favorite throws. Start with the koshi garuma and uchi mata, using your hip to blow through and attack with leverage. Use the ouchi gari and ko ouchi gari to combine into a slick foot sweep, and add onto your sequences with a ko soto gake that you can use to trip up the competition.
- Throw for ippon with some of judo’s most common takedowns, explained here in full with some of Gerbi’s personal favorite details around each. Use the osoto gari, tai otoshi, and even surprise people with a sode tsurikomi goshi. Add onto your fundamentals with Yarden’s maki komi series, a grip on the arm that lets you control and throw people with even more power.
- Win each gripping sequence with this plan from Israel’s first ever world champ. Grab with a purpose and understand each grip as Gerbi explains each step along the way. Keep your sleeves and collars free, post and grip for the best positions, and keep control as you move with this blueprint to success.
- Choke and finish the fight by submission from one of the best ground fighters in her division. Yarden teaches choking basics, before showing the Gerbi choke from the back that became her signature. Finally learn every detail behind this game over choke, including how to set it up the right way every time and how to get every bit of leverage you can for the finish.
How To Keep Inside Control by Yarden Gerbi:
So What Exactly Do You Get?
Uchimata From Outside
Sagui Nagi (Tani Otoshi)
Ko Ouchi Ouchi Gari Combination
Ko Soto Gake Right vs Left
Osoto Gari Right vs Right
Uke Goshi Left
Osoto Gari Maki Komi
Uchimata Maki Komi
Ogoshi Maki Komi
Left Seionage Right vs Left
Left Ippon Osoto Right vs Left
Sode Tsurikomi Goshi Right vs Left
Sode with Osoto Gari Right vs Left
Gripping - Controlling Opponents Sleeve from High Hand Right vs Right
Gripping - Freeing your own sleeve Right vs Right
Gripping - Cross Grip Feed To Post
Gripping - Breaking down opponents post Left vs Right
Gripping - How to keep inside control
Gripping - How to confuse your opponent Right vs Right
Transition Into Basic Choke
Basic turn over to osekomi
Saesai Tsurikomi Ashi
How to practice and react to Ashiwaza
Combination Sesai Tsurikomi Ashi and Osoto Gari
Ashiwaza Left vs Right
Combination – Koshi Garuma to Ouchi Gari
So What Does It All Cost?
Well that depends, what is it worth to learn world class Judo from Yarden Gerbi?
We could have easily charged you $147 for this type of experience, but we're not going to do that, instead cut that price by almost 50%!
That's right, you can get this series for just: