Sale Best Seller
Fundamental X Guards by Tony Trammell
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Tony Trammell is Black Belt under Bruno“Tank” Mendes, a seasoned competitor with multiple IBJJF Gold Medals to his credit, and he is the owner of Corvo Martial Arts.
- Explore the fundamentals of x-guard and single leg x-guard like never before with a fresh take on these dynamic positions paired with expert guidance from a seasoned black belt competitor.
- Utilize multiple reversals, transitions, back takes, and devastating ankle locks that will help you build a more reliable and dangerous x-guard and single leg x game.
- Flip the script and pass both the single leg and traditional x-guard with tricks, tips, and details that have helped Trammell become successful at the highest levels of competition.
- Master a complete fundamental guide to two of modern BJJ’s most utilized guard platforms so you can learn to attack with more success and pass with greater efficiency, creating a more well rounded skillset!
|Pulling guard to SLX||0:18|
|Pulling to De La Riva and switching to the SLX||1:46|
|Open Guard to SLX||3:47|
|Getting to SLX when partner is in Technical Base||5:56|
|Getting to SLX when partner is in low base||8:39|
|Butterfly guard to SLX||10:46|
|Butterfly guard to X guard||13:07|
|Fundamental SLX sweep||15:11|
|Straight ankle lock from SLX Version 1||17:33|
|Straight ankle lock from SLX Version 2||19:45|
|Straight ankle lock from SLX Version 3||21:33|
|Straight ankle lock from SLX Version 4||23:39|
|SLX sweep with both ankles controlled||27:11|
|X Guard sweep||0|
|X Guard sweep version 2||2:51|
|X Guard backtake||4:54|
|De La X Sweep||8:33|
|Passing SLX to mount||13:07|
|Passing X guard||16:28|
|Deadlift X pass||19:13|
|SLX pass with knee cut||21:38|
|SLX step thru pass||23:34|