Sale Best Seller
Fundamentals To Master: Back Control by Xande Ribeiro
Multiple Time World Champion Xande Ribeiro Shares His Complete Back Attack System Including How To Control And Submit From The Most Dominant Position In ALL Of Grappling!
- Xande is regarded as one of the best Jiu-Jitsu competitors who ever put on a Gi, and much of his success is due to his ability to secure the back, dominate opponents, and hunt for the submission!
- Learn to tactically attack the turtle and leave no option for opponents to re-guard as you break opponents down to a hip, look for hooks, and even roll through to take the back.
- Develop go-to back takes from multiple variations of the guard including closed guard, butterfly guard, and coyote half guard!
- Make the back your opponent’s last stop with Xande’s battle tested submissions he has used throughout his legendary career.
- Flip the script and learn how to systematically DEFEND your back with Ribeiro’s favorite way to unwind and untangle yourself from stifling back control!
|Keys To The Successful Merkle Lock||2:35|
|Forcing The Merkle||3:36|
|Clock, Tree, And Ball Exercise||4:24|
|Increase Your Escape Percentage||0|
|Assessing Strengths And Moving Sides||4:14|
|Cradles: Near, Far And Cross Face||8:00|
|Cradles: Cross Face Continuation||15:28|
|Cradles: Near, Hook, Arm Over Head||26:01|
|Grip Technique, Locking Hands||19:12|
|Getting Them Over With A Near Cradle||0|
|Wack Wack Half||11:20|