Sale Best Seller
Gi Chokes: Brabo and Peruvian Necktie by Alex Humen
- Attack with brutal Brabo chokes from a wide range of positions and scenarios including how to set up the Brabo from passing situations, closed guard, north/south, and MORE!
- Layer on the attacks with Brabo-based combinations that force opponents to defend while you work towards match-ending submissions.
- Punish opponents every time they turtle with the Peruvian Necktie!
- Use unique variations both the Brabo and Peruvian Necktie that will catch opponents off-guard and unable to defend.
- Unlock the full potential of each choke with the power of the Gi, as you learn to masterfully control lapels in a way that leaves little room for escape!
- Oleksander is a master of the Peruvian Necktie and has specific details that make the choke easier to perform and at a higher finishing percentage.
- BJJ Black Belt Oleksander Humen Provides A 2-Part Masterclass On The Brabo Choke And Peruvian Necktie!
|Brabo and Peruvian Necktie chokes - Brabo choke/X Choke combo from side control||0:22|
|Brabo choke grip to baseball bat choke||11:13|
|Half Guard Pass to choke||16:05|
|Failed choke to choke from the back||22:50|
|Brabo Choke from North South||25:44|
|Brabo Choke from Closed Guard||29:42|
|Failed Brabo to D’Arce||34:48|
|Knee on belly one handed Brabo||38:50|
|Peruvian Necktie - Classic Peruvian Choke||0|
|Seat belt choke||13:55|
|One hand front head lock||17:25|
|One hand from side||23:26|
|Sprawl to Peruvian necktie||27:46|