Sale Best Seller
Gi Chokes: Capturing The Choke With The Collar by Alex Humen
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Learn to develop dominant control and high-percentage collar chokes with Oleksander Humen’s 3-part instructional!
- The series explores 3 main techniques, the bread cutter, baseball bat choke, and the clock choke.
- Oleksander expands on each main strangle with numerous variations that are tailored to defeat specific defenses/counters.
- Stay ahead of the opposition with unique details on the anatomy of what makes a SUPER tight collar choke.
- Maintain control over opponents with dominant collar grips that shutdown escape attempts and plow through defensive hands.
- Catch opponents by surprise with Oleksander’s unique kick out clock choke, rolling baseball bat choke, and brutal bread cutter series!
- Learn To Capture A Wide Range Of High-Percentage Chokes With Oleksander Humen’s 3-Part Master Class On Gi Chokes!
|Classic Clock choke||0:20|
|Judo clock choke||4:28|
|Shaolin clock choke||6:57|
|Rolling Clock Choke||12:00|
|Clock choke from the back||15:18|
|Step over to clock choke||20:22|
|Back mount escape counter to Clock choke||22:23|
|Baseball bat choke from knee on Belly||0|
|Lapel Baseball bat choke||8:06|
|Rolling Baseball bat choke||14:58|
|Half guard pass to choke||19:52|
|Half guard pass to rolling choke||24:39|
|Bread cutter choke from side control||0|
|Modified bread cutter choke||6:26|
|Bread cutter choke control choke from reverse side control||12:37|
|Bread cutter choke from kimura grip||17:55|
|Bread cutter choke from bottom side control||25:43|
|Bread cutter to armbar||30:14|
|Bread cutter choke from top side control to back take||34:09|