Sale Best Seller
Gift Wrap Top Control and Attacks by Justin Rios
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Take an indepth look at techniques from the mount just as entries into the gift wrap as well as brutal finishes including the cross choke, bow and arrow choke, and so much more
- Use finishes like the arm triangle and wrist lock if your opponent remains flat, and master the high level no-gi bow and arrow choke variation shown in this series
- Get to the back whenever you want and however you want and check out your best finishing options
- Take a look at utilizing the gift wrap from side control and the scarf hold and finish submissions like the kimura and armbar and make your opponent wish they were absolutely anywhere else
- Internalize the mechanics of these high level techniques and make the gift wrap one of your go to and most successful positions
|Full Mount. Entrances||0:27|
|Opponent is flat. Snake choke or gift wrap choke||11:14|
|No gi bow and arrow||24:17|
|Gi: Full Mount. Cross choke||0|
|Bow and arrow||3:15|
|Shin choke and heel down armbar||8:17|
|Modified Mount/ Technical Mount/ Side Mount/ S Mount. Armbar and reverse armbar||13:50|
|Back takes. Modified mount to figure four||0|
|Belly down to elbow pin||8:18|
|Belly down to tactical retreat||12:20|
|Belly down to elbow up/attack||15:56|
|Anticipating the escape to roll through back take||19:42|
|Scarf/side control. Entrances||0|
|Back take roll and pull||8:09|
|Back take to sit opponent up||12:47|
|Hybrid arm triangle/Ezekiel||28:50|