Gold Medal Fundamental Offense by Adeline Gray
- Wrestle from top and score clean takedowns that lead to turns with Adeline Gray’s guide to scoring in freestyle and folkstyle.
- Adeline Gray is one of the most successful American wrestlers of all-time, winning 5 World Championships for Team USA.
- See the keys to Adeline’s signature leg lace that she uses to close out matches against the best of the best in freestyle.
- Turn from top with turks, tilts, bar arms, and cross knee turns as Adeline shows you her entire system for scoring exposure and back points.
- Score takedowns with front headlocks and underhooks and add to your arsenal with effective shots and go behinds.
|Intro||0:00 - 0:36|
|Leg Laces and Cross Knee Turns - Traditional Leg Lace||0:36 - 4:09|
|Double Knee Trap Tilt||4:09 - 6:39|
|Low Ankle Lace||6:39 - 11:10|
|Leg Lace Variation #1 - When Opponent Foot Blocks||11:10 - 13:45|
|Leg Lace Variation #2 - Leg Outside||13:45 - 17:49|
|Leg Lace Variation #3 - When Opponent Extends Leg Out||17:49 - 21:27|
|Leg Lace Variation #4 - Opponent Has 1 Straight Leg, 1 Bent Leg||21:27 - 25:43|
|Leg Lace Variation #5 - Opponent Pressures Back In||25:43 - 29:21|
|Traditional Cross Knee Turn||29:21 - 35:29|
|Cross Knee Turn Variation #1 - Chain Wrestle to Lace||35:29|
|Turk Series - Hand Turk||0:00 - 6:02|
|Turk Defense||6:02 - 9:01|
|Hand Turk from a Double Leg||9:01 - 10:49|
|Leg Turk from a Double Leg||10:49 - 12:53|
|Finishing the Turk with a Half Nelson||12:53|
|Bar Arm and Tilt Series - Traditional Bar Arm||0:00 - 5:20|
|Bar Arm Variation #1||5:20 - 9:08|
|Bar Arm Variation #2||9:08 - 15:26|
|Bar Arm Variation #3 - Opponent Bases Up||15:26 - 16:45|
|Bar Arm Tilt||16:45 - 20:10|
|Step and Pull Tilt||20:10 - 22:57|
|Trap Arm Tilt||22:57 - 30:37|
|Defending the Bar Arm||30:37 - 34:53|
|Key Lock Tilt||34:53 - 38:42|
|Theory of Par Terre Wrestling||38:42|
|Neutral Position Fundamentals - Front Headlock Shake Finish||0:00 - 6:11|
|Defending the Front Headlock - Short Drag||6:11 - 8:51|
|Earning the Underhook Position - From Fake Single||8:51 - 13:01|
|Earning the Underhook Position - Inside Wrist Tie||13:01 - 14:33|
|Double Underhook to Pass-By||14:33 - 17:55|
|Zombie Chop Underhook Defense||17:55 - 22:01|
Learn Gold Medal Winning Takedowns and Top Wrestling From 5-Time World Champion Adeline Gray and Score More Points With Her Signature Freestyle and Folkstyle Attacks!
What Will You Learn?
Now is your opportunity to learn from one of Team USA’s most successful wrestlers of all-time, as Adeline Gray shows you her signature top wrestling and takedowns that she uses at the elite levels. In this 4-part series, you’ll learn how to score more points from your feet, and then how to finish matches on the mat with Adeline’s technical top work.
Turn Opponents With Unique Technical Attacks
See the keys to success behind Adeline’s signature leg lace, one of the best in the world, as she shows you how to collect the legs and get this match-ending technique in freestyle. In either freestyle or folkstyle, you can get to work on top with her turk series, bar arm, tilt series, and more as she shows you step-by-step how to attack from top.
Work From Top Systematically With These Counters & Combos
Score more takedowns and give yourself more chances to finish the match on the mat with some of Adeline’s favorite takedowns, including wrestling out of front headlocks and underhooks with tricky techniques for getting your opponent down.
Earn Takedowns With Proven Technical Insights
Across 4 volumes, you can get a total level up on your game, with techniques for scoring from tons of positions. Adeline has perfected these techniques and continues to be one of the America’s standout champions, and now you can see some of her techniques for beating the best.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Leg Laces and Cross Knee Turns
- Traditional Leg Lace
- Double Knee Trap Tilt
- Low Ankle Lace
- Leg Lace Variation #1 - When Opponnet Foot Blocks
- Leg Lace Variation #2 - Leg Outside
- Leg Lace Variation #3 - When Opponent Extends Leg Out
- Leg Lace Variation #4 - Opponent Has 1 Straight Leg, 1 Bent Leg
- Leg Lace Variation #5 - Opponent Pressures Back IN
- Traditional Cross Knee Turn
- Hand Turk
- Turk Defense
- Hand Turk From A Double Leg
- Leg Turk From A Double Leg
- Finishing The Turk With A Half Nelson
Bar Arm and Tilt Series
- Traditional Bar Arm
- Bar Arm Variation #1
- Bar Arm Variation #2
- Bar Arm Variation #3 - Opponent Bases Up
- Bar Arm Tilt
- Step and Pull Tilt
- Trap Arm Tilt
- Defending The Bar Arm
- Key Lock Tilt
- Theory of Par Terre Wrestling
Neutral Position Fundamentals
Front Headlock Shake Finish
- Defending The Front Headlock - Short Drag
- Earning The Underhook Position - From Fake Single
- Earning The Underhook Position - Inside Wrist Tie
- Double Underhook to Pass-By
- Zombie Chop Underhook Defense
So, What Does It Cost?