Sale Best Seller
Grapple Control Techniques and Strategies for Law Enforcement by Freddy Trillo
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
freddy trilloProfessional Fighter
Learn Critical Grappling Techniques and Strategies Tailor Made for LEO to Help You Increase Your Chances of Going Home Safe, Featuring 30-Year Law Enforcement Veteran and Tom DeBlass Black Belt Freddy Trillo
- Freddy Trillo is a police officer with 30 years of experience and a Black Belt under BJJ Professor Tom DeBlass
- Learn the techniques that Trillo has relied on multiple times over the course of his career to manage violent altercations successfully and get home safely
- Master distance control concepts, clinching strategies, and the 4 most commonly encountered ground positions from a veteran LE officer and BJJ Black Belt
- Become more aware of the indicators of possible violence so you can anticipate dangerous situations before they come to fruition
- Develop a safer gameplan for controlling and subduing individuals when it matters the most
|Who is Freddy?||0:47|
|Distance control and indicators of possible violence||19:20|
|Body lock takedown||0|
|Clinching an attacking subject||11:22|
|Double wrist control(kimura)||21:09|
|4 most common ground positions||7:05|