Sale Best Seller
Grappling Takedown Attacks by Garret Lavaggi
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
garret lavaggiProfessional Fighter
Incorporate Wrestling Fundamentals Into Your Jiu Jitsu And Master The Art Of Wrestling Up From Any Guard With Black Belt Garret Lavaggi
- Dive into every aspect of the single leg takedown and utilize creative setups such as the sweep single knee bump and De La Riva transitions.
- Use a collar tie to set up an effective ankle pick and make sure you land in a dominant position.
- Utilize the achilles hook to pull off a low single or a sweep.
- Go from the bottom to the top from half guard, seated guard, De La Riva, reverse De La Riva, and anywhere else you can imagine.
- Go over a series of guard passes and get to a dominant position as soon as you get the sweep.
- Put the pressure on your opponent from every position and always stay a step ahead.
|Knee check low single||6:04|
|Knee check no response sweep single||11:19|
|Knee pull single||17:39|
|Sweep single knee bump||23:06|
|Hip escape single leg||31:03|
|Achilles hook knee pull/sweep single||0|
|Achilles hook low single||11:01|
|Reverse ankle pick||20:02|
|Collar tie ankle pick||31:30|
|Snap low single||42:06|
|Overhead sweep to single leg||0|
|Overhead push away double||10:46|
|Overhead push away leg wrap||22:11|
|De la riva single leg||31:45|
|De la riva outside trip||41:54|
|Reverse de la riva single leg||46:57|
|Grappler's lift double leg vs. kneeling opponent||0|
|Arm drag double and single vs. kneeling opponent||4:37|
|Russian tie double/single leg vs. kneeling opponent||10:59|
|Scissor single leg from half guard||15:08|
|Russian single leg from half guard||22:16|
|Underhook limp arm from half guard||28:13|