Sale Best Seller
Gravity Is Your Friend: Sit Up guard Sweeps by Thomas Rozdzynski
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
thomas rozdzynskiProfessional Fighter
- Truly understand the concepts of gravity and weight distribution and see how that knowledge translates into a better understanding of sweeping mechanics.
- Don’t only focus on getting your partner to the ground, but ensure that you achieve a dominant position in the process.
- Check out a series of drill and entries into the sweep, and create entire scenarios that you will likely see on the mats.
- Look at all of your options with various different grips including cross sleeve, near sleeve, and lapel control, as well is numerous shin on shin techniques.
- Use these entries and techniques to set up takedowns such as the ankle pick or single leg, as well as transitions to attacking the back and so much more!
|Overview - Concept of Sit-up Guard||3:20|
|Key points and obstacles||4:46|
|Entries to Sit-up Guard and drills||8:49|
|Traditional + Cross Sleeve - Collar Drag Sweep Standing||11:41|
|Collar Drag Sweep Sitting||14:16|
|Collar drag sweep with a butt kick when posted||16:56|
|Collar drag sitting hook when posted||19:54|
|Knee pull sitting with posture||22:18|
|Knee behind the knee - standing||24:46|
|Knee behind the knee - Back Take||28:54|
|Single Leg Sweep||32:53|
|Single Leg Take Down||36:08|
|No Sleeve + Lapel Control - Collar Drag to Tripod - ankle pick standing||0|
|High Lapel Control||4:07|
|Low Lapel Control||7:43|
|Traditional + Near Sleeve - Single Leg Sweep||13:13|
|Single Leg Take Down||18:10|
|Shin to Shin + Cross Sleeve - Shin to Shin Entires||0|
|Collar Drag Standing||5:05|
|Collar Drag Standing with driving forward||8:39|
|Collar Drag Sitting||11:30|
|Back Take when posted over the head||15:22|
|Knee Grip and Roll||19:54|
|Far Step with driving forward||24:12|
|Near step with driving forward||28:46|
|Post on both side||32:21|
|Shin to Shin + Near side - Roll over the shoulder||36:56|