Sale Best Seller
Gripping Workshop: The Ultimate Study by Neil Adams
Judo Legend Neil Adams Shares The Gritty Details On Grip Fighting With His 4-Part Series On How To Systematically Secure Your Grip And Break Their Control!
- Neil is a 2x silver medalist in the Olympics as well as a former world champion and is currently a commentator for the IJF.
- Gain the upper hand with Olympic-level grip fighting strategies that make every technique more efficient, and easier to perform.
- Understand the finer details of footwork to create usable kuzushi to keep opponents off balance and vulnerable for attack.
- Discover the difference between positive and negative grip fighting for maximum success.
- Break grips and immediately look for more dominant grips with Neil’s positive gripping strategy!
|Traditional Grip & Kuzushi||10:22|
|Tsurite (Lapel Hand)||18:17|
|Movement, Kuzushi & the When||23:12|
|Extreme Stance (Same Side)||16:31|
|Attacking from Opponent's Pocket Grip||31:32|
|Every Grip Has a Reason||32:47|
|Positive vs Negative Gripping||0|
|Positively Breaking Grips||9:11|
|Do Your Homework||0|
|Lines of Attack||8:24|