Sale Best Seller
Guard Busters by Bill Cooper
- Use innovative guard busting tactics that keeps you safe from sweeps and submissions while opening the closed guard.
- Bill Cooper is known for his creative and aggressive approach to Jiu-Jitsu, especially with passing the guard.
- The 3-part series is dedicated to one of the trickiest aspects of BJJ, opening the closed guard!
- Learn over a dozen unique guard busting techniques that not only allow you to open your opponent’s guard, but puts you in position to immediately start passing
- As an added bonus learn quick-hitting leg locks directly from opening the guard, as well as the dreaded Boston Crab!
Master The Art Of Opening The Guard With Bill “The Grill” Cooper And His Innovative Guard Busters Series, A Must-Have 3-Part Masterclass On Opening Closed Guard!
|Can opener aka Tito Ortiz||1:00|
|Glock reach guard pass||10:24|
|Ong-bak guard pass||19:35|
|The glover guard buster||26:44|
|Glock pass with leg up||0|
|Scorpion death lock||6:53|
|Knee in the middle||21:52|
|Stand up hip pop||0|
|Hand on knee||4:25|
|Glock pass from standing||9:34|
|Double ankle sweep attempt||14:29|
|Stand up muy thai head control||18:18|
|Stand up scorpion death lock||24:17|