Guard Master: How To guard Them All by Geo Martinez
Geo MartinezProfessional Fighter
- Use the no-gi guard to take the back, sweep on top, and get to submission locks, all supercharged with Geo’s 10th Planet creativity
- Fight with a De La X guard, Geo’s Butter Half, reverse De La Riva, and more for multiple opportunities to attack
- Get an inside look at the 10th-Planet guard that Geo has learned and innovated on to create this unique system
- You don’t need crazy flexibility or speed to do any of these moves, Geo shows you how he teaches his students to use these techniques at any level
- Geo Martinez is one of the most prominent and successful 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu black belts, with his own school and incredible success against elite compeition
|De la x guard||1:31|
|De la X sweeps - Dog fight||7:16|
|Choke slam from de la x||12:54|
|50/50 leg trap from de la x||18:45|
|De la x into berimbolo / fatman bolo||26:28|
|De la riva drill||32:28|
|Hugging de la riva to a single leg||40:49|
|Reverse de la riva||46:01|
|Spiral guard to back x to lockdown to stoner control||10:25|
|De la riva remix||20:58|
|Butter half guard - Guillotine from Butter half||0|
|Kimura from butter half||9:15|
|Butter half to kimura to back take to rear naked choke||14:32|
|Butter half to single leg x||19:40|
|Lockdown to dog fight||33:33|
|Quarter shell from Quarter guard||0|
|Quarter guard No hand dog fight to fat man roll||7:45|
|No hand dog fight to bulldozer||11:34|
|Homie control to prison guard to side choke||15:14|
|Homie control to zombie to London to gogo clinch||19:48|
|Escapes - Jailbreak||27:34|
Learn Classic 10th Planet Positions And Attacks Like The Lock Down, De La X, Homie Control, And More!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
The no-gi guard continues to evolve and Geo Martinez has been on the forefront of that movement with his creative and effective work from his back. Now is your chance to learn from this elite competitor and 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu black belt instructor as Geo shows you all the techniques and strategies you can use for guard success on this 4-volume series.
Fight from your back with details on some of Geo’s best guards, including De La X, reverse De La Riva, spiral guard, and more. Combine these highly effective positions with Geo’s advice on getting the most leverage possible, including some of his favorite combinations for competition.
Geo shows you the butter half guard that he has developed over the year for incredible offensive output. With only a few modifications to classic half, you can begin attacking with kimuras, guillotines, lockdowns, and more. This half guard system is a great position for grapplers of all ages to slow down the fight and attack on their own terms.
Geo Martinez is one of 10th Planet’s premier black belts, with an incredible competition career that includes multiple ADCC appearances and EBI Championships. His system that he teaches is safe, effective, and useful for grapplers of all ages - no crazy athleticism or flexibility necessary.