Sale Best Seller
Guide To Not Pulling Guard by Alan Shebaro
- Alan Shebaro, 4th degree black belt, has developed a takedown that blends wrestling with Judo, and modifies it to excel in BJJ!
- Set up a wide range of takedowns including both upper/lower body takedowns and trips.
- Diversify your takedown arsenal with Jiu-Jitsu specific takedowns like the ankle pick, osoto gari, fireman’s carry, and MORE!
- Turn defensive situations into offensive ones with Alan’s counter takedowns that work well against aggressive opponents.
- Learn how to effectively grip fight for every technique!
- Build confidence in your skills from the standing position with an easy-to-learn system that simplifies a wide range of takedowns.
Take Control Of The Fight With Alan Shebaro’s Guide To Not Pulling Guard A 3-Part Crash Course On Crushing Takedowns!
|Turning defense to offense - Defense from single||0:28|
|Stiff arm hips back||6:42|
|Offense - Under grip offense||0|
|Double sleeve grip||6:13|
|High collar and sleeve - Osoto||11:30|
|High collar single leg||20:02|
|Fireman’s carry - Fireman’s carry with high collar||0|
|Grip details - Different types of grips||19:56|
|High grip weigh out lapel||27:19|