Sale Best Seller
Guillotine Glossary: Finishing Mechanics by Josh Janis
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Improve Your Skills With Both The Guillotine Submission And Positional Aspects Of The Submission And Turn It Into A Foundational Part Of Your Game With Josh Janis
- Focus thoroughly on the set up and finishing mechanics of both the traditional and arm in guillotine.
- Master all of the variations of the guillotine such as the high elbow, ten finger, Marcelotine, and so much more.
- Utilize the diesel squeeze to get the tap every time.
- Check out some awesome tips for the standing guillotine and finish the submission from absolutely everywhere.
- Look at the guillotine for use in MMA and make this one of your most dangerous submissions.
|Arm In Guillotine||23:36|
|Neck And Arm||6:49|
|Chin Strap/Goose Neck||14:02|
|Guillotine In MMA||17:58|