Half Guard Counter Attacks No Gi by Lucas Leite
Lucas LeiteProfessional Fighter
- Leite is a BJJ black belt that is known for having one of the most effective half guards in the sport!
- Develop clear-cut counters to the most common topside half guard strategies, including back steps, darce attacks, Kimuras and more!
- Learn intricate half guard details that allow you to turn the tide of battle against opponents.
- Build confidence from the dog fight position with several quick-hitting attacks that take away the roll-through and front head lock.
- Don’t just defend against opponents, counter them with sweeps, back takes and more with Lucas Leite!
- Upgrade Your Half Guard With World-Class Black Belt Lucas Leite And His 3-Part Masterclass On How To Counter From The Half Guard!
|Countering The Darce||1:41|
|Countering The Darce Part 2||12:39|
|Countering The Guillotine||17:06|
|Countering the Kimura||24:25|
|Countering the back step||0|
|Countering the back step 2||8:25|
|Countering step over from deep half||13:36|
|Countering the roll through from dog fight||0|
|Countering the roll through from dog fight 2||5:27|
|Countering front head lock from failed dog fight||9:29|
|Countering the underhook pass||14:30|
|Countering the kata gatame||24:24|
Checkout The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Lucas Leite is known for his exceptional half guard skills. He has also pioneered several high-level half guard variations called the Coyote Half Guard. With his latest series, Leite looks to provide a complete blueprint on countering today’s most used strategies from top-side half guard passers!
In today’s modern approach to BJJ, many athletes are looking to put their opponent into half guard and work for the pass from there. Lucas looks to flip the script on the opposition by giving you clear-cut counters from the bottom half guard. Through each section of the series Lucas covers the most used tactics from half guard passers including backsteps, darces, kimuras, front head locks, and more!
Even if half guard isn’t one of your preferred positions you will undoubtedly encounter this classic position. Lucas looks to help make half guard one of your go-to positions with easy-to-learn counters that allow you to take control of the action and secure sweeps and back takes. Once you learn some key concepts covered in the early portions of this instructional your half guard will become more formidable, even against larger opponents!
Lucas Leite takes you into several variations of half guard including the deep half and coyote half guard. Here you’ll discover how to take on the most common attacks against these positions including the step over pass, a deep half players worst nightmare! Take your half guard to the next level and beyond with Lucas Leite!