Sale Best Seller
Hard Hand Fighting Offense by Stephen Jarrell
- Go over the fundamentals of hand fighting techniques and begin to learn how to use them to move your opponent and set up a penetration step.
- Take an in depth look into shot setup and the precise mechanics for finishing shots successfully.
- Master the head knee finish and the crackdown finish and make them a working part of your game.
- Gain an understanding of all the working parts of a takedown from the hand fighting to the finish itself.
- Pay close attention to the small details and watch how they allow you to quickly jump to the next level in your wrestling.
- Start utilizing these techniques now and watch the evolution and advancement of your game flourish.
|Post - club||3:40|
|Clearing thumb block||8:37|
|Moving your opponent||15:03|
|Penetration step positioning||17:45|
|Finishing the shot||27:59|
|Shoulder knee drop||0|
|Head knee finish||9:18|
|Single leg penetration step||0|
|Splitting the middle||0|
|Knee punch to double||6:26|
|Getting to the single||12:05|