Sale Best Seller
Highlight Reel Passing Systems by Ronaldo Junior
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Andre Galvao Black Belt, Multiple time World Champion, and IBJJF Pans Gold Medalist Ronaldo Jr. Shares the secrets of his relentless and efficient passing systems, to give your top game toolbox a massive upgrade
- Develop oppressive top game skills with a heavy focus on toreando passing that will help you bypass and smash the guard with more success
- Learn the techniques that have brought Ronaldo Jr. success over and over again at the highest levels of BJJ competition
- Utilize multiple toreando variations and learn the most common reactions to the toreando to make sure you’re prepared for anything the guard player throws at you
- Take the back when your opponents try to avoid the toreando and create more opportunities to score and finish
- Shut down the spider guard with Ronaldo’s guide to dismantling this frustrating toreando roadblock and leave those pesky spider hooks in the rearview mirror
- Add dangerous new layers to your passing game with world level technique and guidance from one of modern BJJ’s most successful competitors
|The Concepts Of Toreando||0:49|
|From Toreando To Jumping Over The Leg To Leg Drag||8:26|
|Dealing With Person's Frame On The Leg Drag||20:10|
|Taking The Back When Person Tries To Avoid The Pass||0|
|Variation From The Previous Position||20:20|
|How To Change Sides When Person Is Blocking Your Toreando||0|
|How To Do Toreando Blocking Spider Guard Hooks||24:46|
|Throw By From Spider Guard||0|
|When Person Posts The Elbow On The Mat To Avoid The Throw By Pass||18:58|
|Modified Spider Guard Pass When Person Has A Very Strong Spider Grip||30:48|