Sale Best Seller
How To Beat The Pros: Leg Lock Attacks by Paul Ardila-Ibarra
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
paul ardila ibarraProfessional Fighter
- Paul Ardila is a multiple-time ADCC Trials Champion with an infamously vicious heel hook game and in this one of a kind instructional you'll get inside access to his most high percentage entries, attacks, and finishes, so you can add ADCC quality technique to your leglock arsenal
- Learn the moves that Ardila has used to decimate competitors at the highest levels of grappling
- Master practical applications for high level techniques that you can literally see in real-time in Ardila’s matches at ADCC West Coast Trials
- Attack from multiple positions against standing and kneeling opponents and enter into some of the most dangerous leg entanglements in grappling
- Explore signature moves and positional gold from Ardila’s own personal toolbox like the knee bar, inside and outside heel hooks, false reap details, gripping strategies, and more, all with Ardila at the helm, providing top tier instruction every step of the way
- Add multiple contingencies, sweeps, and transitions to create a more seamless leg attack game that will stifle pro level training partners and opponents
|Distance entry into 4/11||0:33|
|Distance entry into saddle||3:32|
|Distance entry staggered opponent||6:40|
|Heel hook finish||7:48|
|Strengthen saddle with false reap||12:45|
|Back leg entry||16:20|
|Opponent Pulls ip entry leg||18:23|
|Opponent on the knees - Butterfly sweep entry||0|
|Far leg pull to inside saddle||3:02|
|False reap from headquarters||8:14|
|Finish from false reap grip||11:18|
|Half butterfly entry||22:22|
|Ankle to ankle||0|
|Defense to ankle to ankle counter||5:00|
|Outside heel hook from single x||12:49|
|Sweep and finish details||16:21|
|Failed reverse x to outside heel hook||20:06|
|Straight leg counter||26:19|
|Finish from the back||31:31|