Sale Best Seller
How to Defend Against Everyone by Chris Paines
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Chris Paines is a black belt under highly sought after and world renowned instructor Pritt Mihkelson and a seasoned black belt competitor with the details you need to SURVIVE
- Go beyond the how and discover the why for defending the most common attacks in BJJ and unlock the secrets to dismantling high percentage submissions
- Learn positional tactics, body postures, and multiple problem solving tips to help you stave off trouble and remove yourself from bad positions in this systematic approach to defense that you won't see anywhere else
- Defend the kimura, omoplata, armbar, heel hooks, and more with exquisite details that will help you understand how these submissions come to life and what to do to stop them
- Dismantle the rear naked choke, paper cutter, head and arm, clock choke, and other high percentage attacks using Paines’s unique approach that will help you position your body properly to foil the plans of your training partners and opponents
|Positions. Introduction to the problem||0:33|
|Running man turtle shrimping||4:34|
|Joint locks. Major and minor control||0|
|Chokes. Rear naked choke||0|
|Back collar chokes||4:54|
|Head and arm||12:13|
|Guard. Open guard||0|
|Inside out theory||17:11|
|Mirroring and bicycle wheel||24:24|
|Putting it to use||0|
|Orthodox south paw||21:06|
|Trenches and grenades||28:43|