Sale Best Seller
Ice Cold Ankle Locks by Quentin Leahy
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Quentin Leahy is an instructor, active competitor, and a black belt under Travis Stevens!
- Learn IBJJF-legal ankle locks that can be added to anyone’s arsenal regardless of experience.
- Troubleshoot common counters that you’ll face and build contingency plans that lead you to securing the sweep or snagging an ankle lock!
- Build confidence with your leg lock by using Quentin’s finishing mechanics that are easy-to-learn, and hard-to-escape!
- Develop a go-to system of attacking ankle locks that are IBJJF-approved.
- Enter into your opponent’s legs from a wide range of positions/situations including double guard pull, shin to shin, butterfly guard, and Quentin’s unique Judo-based entry!
- Learn To Consistently Enter Into Leg Entanglements And Immediate Look For The Finish With Ice Cold Ankle Locks from Quentin “Frosty” Leahy!
|Straight ankle lock mechanics - Forearm finishing mechanics||1:41|
|Mata leão finishing mechanics||14:59|
|Troubleshooting opponent counters - Build base and protect foot||0|
|Boot counter - mata leao||7:22|
|Boot counter - toe press||13:49|
|Foot push counter to straight ankle lock||20:44|
|Application and entries - Double guard pull entry||0|
|Shin to shin entry||11:26|
|Double collar butterfly entry||20:41|
|Spider to 50/50 entry||48:20|
|Kimura feint entry||59:13|
|Mount escape ankle lock||1:08:02|
|Leg lasso ankle lock||1:15:01|