Innovative Effective Submission Attacks by Sean Loeffler
- Loeffler is a long-time MMA vet with over 35 fights, and in that time he has continued to innovate with unorthodox submission attacks..
- Learn how to create unique submission opportunities from a wide range of positions.
- Develop an unorthodox style of attack that will surprise opponents by using techniques they aren’t prepared for!
- Enter into leg attacks from top and bottom positions, and immediately go on the attack with toe holds, straight ankle locks, calf slicers, and MORE!
- Attack with confidence by utilizing classic controls blended together with creative attacks that Loeffler has worked on for over a decade!
|Feel Hole Arm Break||3:19|
|Hoss Submission and Arm Break||5:47|
|Flyswatter Foot Lock - Leglock Intro||13:28|
|Flyswatter Footlock 2||19:19|
|Reverse Figure 4 - Can Opener Bear Trap||29:39|
|Biceps and Triceps Splicers||34:02|
|Back Attacks - Calf Splicers - Heisman Crank - Fulcrom Choke (Piano Wire) - Leoffler Arm Crank||0|
|Heisman Crank Backfold||5:29|
|Blackbelt Takedown - Blackbelt Takedown Intro||12:39|
|Death Squad Submission||17:26|
|Kimura - Bowtie Kimura - Knee Compression||29:59|
Innovative Effective Submission Attacks Is A Jam-Packed Series Containing Endless Submission Attacks That Maintain The Element Of Surprise!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Does it ever seem like your opponent knows what you are going to do as soon as you do it? It’s like they can see your armbar coming from a mile away. The truth is when grappling most people are familiar with the same classic techniques that you are! While these techniques surely are effective, applying them against an opponent in “the know” can be quite a challenge.
Longtime MMA pro, Sean Loeffler looks to give you a complete curriculum of surprising submissions. His instructional, Innovative Effective Submission Attacks focuses on providing a unique arsenal of attacks that most opponents will be unprepared for. Loeffler applies a classical approach to positions, with a unique twist on securing submissions. Instead of trying moves that opponents can see coming, you’ll learn how to sneak in quick armbars, fight-ending footlocks,crippling attacks from the back, and much more!
Stay ahead of your opponent with Sean’s aggressive, submission-oriented approach. With the constant threat of submissions, you’ll be able to create a hostile environment for your opponent. Paralyze guard players with Sean’s innovative entries into leg entanglements, coupled together with brutal leg locks. Use similar concepts that apply from the guard as guard passers will have to be cautious of every move you make!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?