Sale Best Seller
Jiu Jitsu Flow by Ari Goldman
- Ari is a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu and is the founder of Jiu Jitsu FLO, where he teaches game changing concepts for translating solo and partner exercises directly to on-the-mat performance.
- In this 4-part series you will learn a wide range of drills and skills to improve your seated guard.
- Ari demonstrates how exercises and drills lend themselves perfectly to executing top-tier technique including sweeps, guard retention, and more!
- Develop functional fitness for your Jiu-Jitsu performance by keeping every exercise relevant to Jiu-Jitsu.
- Make high-level technique second nature with Ari’s proven system of drilling that will help you transition your techniques from static situations to more dynamic ones, like rolling or competition.
- Build your seated guard into an impassable sweep machine with Ari’s seated guard system that will have you controlling opponents, generating movement, and executing a variety of attacks.
- Ari Goldman Teaches You A Clear-Cut Method For Improving Your Seated Guard With And Without A Partner!
|Squared Seated Guard vs Staggered Seated Guard||3:03|
|Squared Seated Guard to combat base (with hand)||7:13|
|Squared seated guard to combat base (no hands)||9:21|
|putting them together with a partner||10:32|
|Staggered Seated Guard to Combat Base (with 1 hand)||13:28|
|Staggered Seated Guard to Combat Base (no hands)||15:38|
|Squared & Staggered Seated Guard to Forward Stand Up||16:34|
|Putting them together with a partner||19:11|
|Body Lift Variations - Squared seated guard single and double leg lift||25:18|
|Squared seated guard butt lift||27:42|
|putting them together with a partner||29:25|
|Staggered seated guard single leg and body lift||31:06|
|Staggered Seated Guard Technical Stand Up||33:42|
|Putting them together with a partner||39:26|
|Butt Scoot Techniques - Squared seated guard forward/backwards - 2 hands||0|
|Staggered Seated Guard fowards /backwards - 1 hand||3:17|
|Butt Scooting with Partner (passing legs)||9:14|
|Staggered seated guard stationary forward/backwards - 1 hand - 1 elbow - no hands||11:39|
|Leg Pummeling - Circular leg pummel - (Squared)||17:08|
|Leg pummel - reaction to feet being scooped (Squared)||19:07|
|Shin to shin pummel - (Staggered)||21:53|
|Shin to shin pummel - (Staggered) with a partner||23:41|
|Single Leg Kouchi - same side/cross step (Staggered)||26:14|
|Double Leg Kouchi (Squared) and to Combat Base||32:34|
|Hollow Body Roll Technqiues - Hollow Body Roll solo||0|
|Hollow Body Roll with Partner||1:42|
|Hollow Body Hip Ups||4:20|
|Hollow Body Roll to Irimi Ashi Garami with Standing Partner||10:09|
|Inversions - Pendulum Roll and 180 degrees roll||13:19|
|Hollow Body R/L Fold||17:59|
|Body Fold and Backroll with Partner||20:12|
|Backward Roll & forward roll||23:17|
|Roll Backs with Partner (stacking)||29:23|
|Sweeps & Attacks - Squared seated guard arm drag - hand and elbow post||0|
|Squared seated guard foot to hip, Trap Triangle||13:53|
|Recover shin to shin - Irimi Ashi garami sweep||21:01|
|Butt Scoot to Irimi Ashi Garami sweep||28:33|
|Butt Scoot to Cross Ashi Garami||33:33|
|Warm Up Exercises - Butterfly, 90/90 variations and Sitting on heels||49:46|
|Good morning stretch, prone press and 3 Way supine stretch,||56:23|
|5 way neck rotations||1:00:55|
|Hollow Body Pike and Pancake||1:02:34|
|Standing knee to chest and Standing heel to butt||1:05:34|