Sale Best Seller
Junny's No Gi Fundamentals: Mount, Back Attacks and Basic Escapes by Junny Ocasio
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt And High Level Competitor Junny Ocasio Demonstrates The Most Modern And Effective No-Gi Attacks And Escapes, Giving You Tons Of Options To Win And Helping To Elevate Your Game To A New Level
- From mount, to back attacks, to escapes, explore some of the most popular and dominant positions in No-Gi Jiu Jitsu and learn how to maximize all that they offer
- Learn some of the most important key details to maintaining the mount and then transition to high percentage attacks such as the head and arm choke and armlock
- Use the shallow seat belt techniques to ensure you can maintain control of the back and go over some of the best adjustments in the game for retaking the back after your opponents attempted escape
- Never get stuck in a disadvantageous position again and utilize these escapes from the mount, back control, side control, half guard, closed guard, and attacks like armlocks to put yourself in a position to always be attacking
- Watch your No-Gi game take off with success as you incorporate the best modern day techniques on the market into your arsenal!
|Mount - Concepts||0:49|
|Kill The Elbow||20:39|
|S Mount Armlock||32:46|
|Head And Arm Choke||45:12|
|Head And Arm Choke (Back Take)||56:32|
|Back Attack - Concepts||0|
|Controls For The Back Attack||3:39|
|Rear Naked Choke||15:53|
|Retaking The Back||21:55|
|Basic Escapes - Concepts||0|
|Back Take Escape (Escaping The Underhook Side)||1:21|
|Half Guard Escape||19:12|
|Side Control Escape||29:20|
|Armlock Escape (Closed Guard)||37:08|
|Closed Guard Break||43:55|