Sale Best Seller
Junny's Passing The Guard: K-Guard, Shallow K And Stack, Over Under, Hip Scoop by Junny Ocasio
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
junny ocasioProfessional Fighter
Explore The Art of Modern No Gi Guard Passing Using Stacks, Scoops, & Pressure With Fight to Win Champ and Elite Grappler Junny Ocasio
- Junny Ocasio is an elite grappler competing out of Unity in NYC and holds a Black Belt under Murilo Santana, known for his creative and unique approach to grappling
- Learn modern guard passing strategies, proven at the highest levels of the sport to create a more reliable top game that's prepped for BJJ’s current climate
- Dive deep into Junny’s creative passing blueprints for the K-guard, stack pass, over under, and hip scoop, with expert details and high level instruction that will help you recruit effective passing tools
- Master important passing concepts, chain passing gold, how to take the back during the pass, counter measures, and more in this well rounded guide to passing some of modern BJJ's most highly utilized guard platforms
- Pair this instructional with Junny’s previous two volumes to maximize your guard passing potential
|K guard: standard entry. Concepts||0:45|
|Knee block falling leg drag||7:31|
|Underhook the knee: concept||16:54|
|Underhook the knee: side control||19:42|
|Underhook the knee: back take||26:17|
|Shallow k. Concepts||0|
|Shin pin to leg drag||5:11|
|Shin pin to stack pass||12:46|
|Shot gun grip counter||18:15|
|Hip scoop / stack / over under. Concepts||0|
|Knee cut / hip scoop||5:56|
|Knee cut to over under||12:35|
|Knee cut to hip scoop / leg drag||20:29|
|Hip scoop to stack pass||27:00|
|Chain passing concepts||34:10|