Sale Best Seller
Killing The Far Side Arm by Ante Dzolic
Check Out The Best Ways To Maximize The Effectiveness Of Your Gi To Control And Attack The Far Side Arm As Well As Transition To Other High Level Submissions With Ante Dzolic
- Learn to attack and control the far side arm from some of the most common and sought after positions.
- Check out some of the most creative options from side control, using all parts of the Gi to secure the choke.
- Work from the north south position and make it one of the most dominant positions in your repertoire.
- Quickly get to the crucifix and finish a series of brutal arm locks and other unique submissions such as the Baret Yoshida choke.
- Finish the armbar every time and masterfully counter your opponents armbar defense with some of the best techniques on the market.
- Increase your ability to control and submit your opponent tenfold and watch your game diversify before your eyes!
|Side control series. Baseball bat choke from side control||1:39|
|Baseball bat choke from north south||7:33|
|Near side armbar||11:17|
|X choke with skirt of gi||14:12|
|Bravo choke with the skirt of the gi||16:47|
|Transition to the mount||19:25|
|Countering underhook/ with kimura||22:02|
|Countering underhook/spinning armbar||27:21|
|North south choke||29:36|
|Transition to mount with kimura sling||32:26|
|The North South Series. Entry to the sling from north south with paper cutter choke||0|
|Reverse Triangle Choke||3:28|
|Head Scissor Choke and Reset to the Back (Kneeling Harness position)||5:36|
|Modified Tarikoplata (Falling Back and Resetting with Roll)||13:59|
|Reset If Modified Tarikoplata Fails||16:24|
|Transition to the Back (Kneeling Harness Position) from North South (Paper Cutter on their Side)||21:29|
|Back step to double attack||25:24|
|The Harness Series (Kneeling and Seated postures). Single Arm Sliding collar Choke||0|
|Collar Choke (Shin Behind the Neck)||2:07|
|Step over to seated position with Half Nelson Lapel Choke||4:04|
|Double Lapel/Bow and Arrow Choke||6:16|
|Kickstart Bow and Arrow Choke||9:13|
|The Crucifix Series. Face Down Crucifix to Single Arm Sliding Collar Choke||11:20|
|Sit Back Breakdown to Crucifix||16:46|
|Armlock with the Legs I||18:43|
|Armlock with the Legs II||21:49|
|Baret yoshida choke||24:43|
|The Harness Series (with hooks). Back Control Entry (Under the Arm)||0|
|Back Control Entry over the arm||2:10|
|Back Control Entry (Over the Arm) to Reverse Triangle Series||3:51|
|Power Americana and Straight Arm Lock||6:13|
|Back Control Entry to Crucifix||10:36|
|The Arm Bar Module. Arm Bar||12:22|
|Finishing the Arm Bar||14:37|
|Countering their Arm Bar Defense (RNC arm configuration)||19:16|
|Bailing on the armbar||21:01|
|Countering the Arm Bar Defense (Countering the Stack Defense)||22:29|
|Countering the Arm Bar Defense (Countering the Head Side Hitch Hiker)||25:17|
|Countering the Arm Bar Defense (Countering the Leg Side Hitch Hiker)||26:59|