Marcelo Cohen is an EBI Veteran and No Gi Pan Am IBJJF Adult Black Belt Champion
- This entire series is about using technique rather than brute strength, flexibility or athletic-ability
- Marcelo Cohen is known for his devastating Kimura
- Learn how a rooster weight is able to Kimura all of his opponents
- Master the Kimura like never before
- Dominate all of your training partners
Choose the delivery format of your video below:
Marcelo Cohen- Roosterweight Kimura System
Marcelo Cohen’s Roosterweight Kimura System WORKS!
He has proven it, time and time again!
- IBJJF No-Gi Pans Champion (201
- IBJJF American Nationals No-Gi Champion (2017)
- ADCC Florida Champion (2018)
- IBJJF Atlanta Summer International Open Champion (2017)
- IBJJF Atlanta Winter International Open Champion (2018/2016)
- IBJJF Miami International Open Champion (2015 Master 1)
Marcelo’s “weapon of choice” is his Kimura System. One the things that sets Marcelo’s Kimura System apart is small stature. He competes Peso Galo or Rooster Weight, the lowest weight class observed by the IBJJF.